PART 4

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I heard the sound, I felt the pain. My whole body felt hurt and weak. I didn't know where I was but I kept keeping my eyes open. I heard another shot and this time it went even further through my first gun shot wound. I screamed. Not because I was scared but because I was practically dying and I couldn't tell Barry how much I loved him. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt hopeless, alone and hurt. "Let's see how the scarlet speedster goes through the death of another loved one". Said Harley with mischief. "Why are you doing this, Harley?". I asked with tears of anger in my eyes. "Barry never fancied me! AND WHEN I WANT SOMETHING I ALWAYS GET IT!". Screamed a quite crazy looking Harley Quinn. "What about...th-e  joker?". I stuttered, knowing that Harley and joker had a thing for eachother. "THAT OLD FOOL! HE DUMPED ME. HE ONLY USED ME!NOBODY EVER LOVED ME!!!!". She was crying and I couldn't help feel sorry for her. I couldn't think anymore. My head felt cloudy. My hands were a bloody mess. My stomach felt a stabbing pain from my bleeding wound......my head was spinning. Was this how it felt like when people died? It was a ghastly moment as I laid alone in the cold darkness of the storeroom. I knew this was it. The end of the nightingale's reign. But I could think no more for I had passed out.

Barry's P.o.V

I zoomed through the docks, the salty air making my tongue crave for salted apples. I remembered keeping some in my refrigerator....... I kept (Y/N)'s necklace in my suit pocket and started to walk because I heard a rather high pitched version of haley. "Harley!". I said, knowing (Y/N) must be near. I made my way into an old warehouse, it was damp and dark but I heard heavy breathing. "(Y/N)?". I said, my heart throbbing harder than ever. "Ba.......rr.......y.....". Said the sweet voice of (Y/N)! "Angel! Where are you?". I asked anxiously, lowering my mask to reveal my face. "Ba.....r.r....y". Said (Y/N). I knew she was hurt. Then I saw a figure lying on the cold stone floor of the warehouse. "(Y/N)?". I asked picking her up into my arms. She didn't answer. I let her lay down again as I examined her wounds. She had been shot! Twice by the looks of it. "NO!". I shouted. "Barry". Said (Y/N) with a loud gasp. Her eyes were still bright but I could feel death creep up to her as I held her. "I'm going to save you, (Y/N)!". I said, while my eyes watered. I raced with (Y/N) in my arms to gotham city's hospital. The staff their knew me and it didn't take a second to fix various tubes and machines on to (Y/N). "How many shots did she suffer?". Asked the doctor who's name was Rob Jackson. "Two". I said sternly. Her heart rate was slowing down but the doctors told me to wait outside. "BARRY!". I heard Wonder Woman and Superman say together. I explained everything. "Is she.....ok?". Asked Batman. "I don't know". I said trying to keep the tears out of my eyes. A few minutes later there was a stir inside the operation theatre. "WE'RE LOSING HER, DOC!". Screamed a nurse. I made my way inside to see (Y/N) looking pale but....the heart rate machine showed no heart beat.......

Here is chapter 4....let me know what you think in the comments....