Part 9

comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote♡

Jason p.o.v.

I sigh as i sit down on the couch again right after y/n ran upstairs, i should have never yelled at her, i never wanted to.

I just can't tell her that i love her.. yet.

It'll freak her out.

Everytime i got to her house to see if something bad would happen, i noticed how beautiful and pure she really was.

I always saw y/n doing stuff for her mom who has been having a hard time since her husband left. She cares so much.

I saw her every move, everything single thing she did and of course after some time i slowely started to fal for her. It was never meant to happen like this, i was only there for her safety, nothing more.

So maybe i have two reasons why i kidnapped her. Number one is obviously to keep her safe from her dad and number two is that i want just want to be around her as much as i can, probably ending up falling for her more.

I sigh again as i lay down on the couch, feeling really at peace by the thought of y/n.

I close my eyes and as cheesy it sounds, i hope to just fall asleep and dream about her. Knowing she won't ever be mine after what i just did.

How could i ever scream at such a beautiful girl?

Your p.o.v.

After crying for what felt for hours, no more tears seemed to get out making me sigh tiredly as i swing my legs over the bed.

I walk over to the windows and try to open them but it didn't work.

I softly walk out of 'my' room  as i try to listen if i could hear Jason. As i don't hear anything i casually walk down the stairs, just in case Jason is there anyways.

I look around to find him laying on the couch, asleep. He actually looks quite cute when he sle- "Don't think like that." I mumble to myself as i shake those thoughts away, he's nothing but a rude asshole.

I softly walk to the front door, hoping that would be unlocked and to my suprise the door opens.

Without thinking twice i run away, as fast as my feet would carry me.

Lets just hope i didnt close the door to loud.