New School

A/N: Sorry if this story sucks 'cause this is my first story. And sorry about the picture. I couldn't get another one cause I was editing this offline. PEACE.

Snow's POV

I just moved into a new house in a new city. I was kinda scared 'cause I was from Japan and I don't think anyone understands Japanese language here. I unpacked my stuff which took me like 1 day, 5 hours, and 39 minutes. I took a shower, put on my pajamas, then doze off

~~Time skip to first day~~

"Miss Snow, wake up. You're gonna be late for school" my nanny called from outside my room. (I forgot to mention that Snow is a rich girl) " Coming, Nanny!" I quickly grabbed my towel and clothes then went to the bathroom. I wore a black long sleeved shirt with purple crop-top (If that was it was called... Idk) shirt. Jean shorts, long black and white stripped socks, purple converse shoes, and a purple scarf. I went downstairs and saw a stack of pancakes on a plate on the table and saw Nanny making lemonade. "Morning, Nanny!" I said. "Morning, Miss Snow" she replied. "Nanny, I told told just call me Snow". "Heh. If you say so, Snow". I ate my breakfast then left the house waving goodbye to Nanny. I sat on a bench at the bus stop listening to my music when someone else sat. "H-hello..." A skeleton said. 'I'm assuming he's a monster...' I thought. "Uhm... Hi..." I said while smiling shyly. "My n-name's Fresh... How about you?" 'Fresh' asked. "O-oh. I'm Snow. Nice to meet you, Fresh" I replied. Just as then the bus arrived. "I think we should get going" I said "Okay". We got on the bus. I took the seat at the back and Fresh took the seat with three other monsters. I listened to the song again that I was listening to earlier. Then started to draw random things.

---Le time skip---

I waited for everyone to got out of the bus then walked out. The school was huge! I only saw two humans which kind of familiar to me. They saw me then shouted "SNOW!!!". I realized the one who shouted at me was Chara. And the other one was Frisk. "Chara! Frisk!" I said while running towards them. 'It's been so long!' Frisk said in sign language. 'I know, right!' I replied back in sign language too. "Where have you gone?" Chara asked "My parents dragged me to Japan then let me study there" I replied. 'Well, I better get going. See ya around' Frisk signed then walked away. "Me too. Bye Snow!" Chara said then ran towards the school. 'That leaves me alone then...' I thought. I walked towards the front door. I froze like ice 'cause it's so big and I'm new here. I felt a tap on my shoulder that snapped me back to reality. "O-oh!" I said nervously. "Sorry if I startled you! My name's Palette! What's yours?" He said. "I-I'm Snowlynn. C-call me Snow..." I replied extremely nervous. I looked at him directly at his eyes. He's so Kawaii!!! Then I saw him with a tint of green in his face. Is he blushing!? That is so cute!! Then I screamed "OH MY GOSH!!! I MUST PROTECT YOUR INNOCENT KAWAII FACE!!!" which kind of took everyone's attention towards us. I was blushing crazily! I quickly hid my face on my scarf.

Palette's POV
I was walking at school then I saw a girl with long light blue hair. Is she lost? I walked near her then tapped her shoulder. "O-oh!" She said. She had beautiful pink eyes that sparkled. "Sorry if I startled you! My name's Palette! What's yours?" I asked "I-I'm Snowlynn. C-call me Snow..." Snow said. Then she stared at me. I felt my face heat up. Then she shouted "OH MY GOSH!!! I MUST PROTECT YOUR INNOCENT KAWAII FACE!!!" that gave attention to everyone around as. It made her blush like crazy! She quickly hid her face under her scarf. 'Aww... She's blushing~ That's cu-- No Palette! What are you thinking!? You just met her!' I screamed at my self. "W-would y-you mind i-if I sh-show you a-around?" I asked her. "O-okay..." She whispered loud enough for me to hear.

A/N Finally! First chapter! I hope you like this trash! If you're reading this then thank you! Took me like an hour and a half to make this 'cause I had cheer dance practice at school just now. Anyways.... Bye~!