Secrets

A/N Hello. Welcome to another crappy chapter of this book. If you read the last chapter then thank you. I had cheer dance practice so it took me like 1 or 2 hours to make that part, though. Anyways, to the story!!!

Palette's POV
I showed Snow around school. A few minutes later, the early bell rang. "What's you're First class?" I asked. She looked down at her schedule them back to me. "I have Art." She said. "Me too! Come on!" I yelled but not too loud. "Okay." I grabbed her hand then hurried to the art room. As expected, only a few students were there. "Looks like we're early." I said. "The early bell just rang, you know" Snow said with a smirk on her face. "I know" "Tsk. Ya think?" She grabbed my hand then take a seat beside the window then I sat beside her.

Snow's POV
'What if he knew? What if everyone knew? What if they hate me? Like in my old school in Florida?' Questions repeated in my head while I was looking outside the window. After a few minutes, students filled the room followed by a skeleton which I'm assuming is the teacher. "Hello class. I know most of you know me already, but let me introduce my self to the others. My name is Mr. Ink." Mr. Ink said then looked at me. "I see we have a new student. Could you introduce yourself, dear?" "U-uhm... O-okay..." Said shyly then went to the front. "M-my name i-is Snowlynn Frost. I-I'm 16. I'm living w-with my N-nanny since m-my p-parents are i-in Japan..." Then I immediately sat back down. Then Mr. Ink started the lesson.

~~~Le Time Skip~~~

I looked again at my schedule:

Art
P.E.
Home Economics (H.E.)
Lunch
Drama
Science
History

"What class do you have next?" Palette asked me. "I have P.E. You?" Then I saw him in a sad face. "Aww, bummer... I have History..." "It's okay. Meet you at lunch." "Okay. Bye." I went to the gym and saw only four students. A black skeleton, a fish thing, a cat, and a purple girl. I went to the girls locker room then put on my gym outfit. I sat on the bleachers then the group went up too me. "Hey there, punk" the fish thing said. I growled. "Geez... No need to get angry, sugar." The purple girl said. "Get away... If you don't want to fight..." I said then my eyes turned blood red. 'Oh shoot' I thought. I quickly ran to a corner then started tearing up. 'I don't want them to know... They'll hate me for sure... I might be rich, but deep inside... I'm a monster... I can't let it show... I need to control it...' I started crying. Until....

A/N Cliffhanger! Did not expect that didn't cha? Well, gotta go! Bye!

Edit: Shoot. I just realized that I typed "I have art." instead of "I have P.E." I'll change that for a sec. *1 minute later* done! Mmmkay bye