New Student?

*A/N I already made this book like...I dunno when. This is actually dreemurr_family's oc that I received when who-knows-when. I forgot when I first made this book and unpublished it for some reason*

??? POV
I saw a group of jocks...laughing? Then I saw a girl with light blue hair in the corner, so I decided to walk to her. "Hey. Why are you crying? Did those jocks do anything to you?" I said while slightly patting her back. "N-no. I-it's not th-there *sniff* f-fault." She said while wiping her tears. "Well, if you say so. My name is Jenny, I'm new here. What's yours?" "I-I'm Snow... I'm new here too." She said. "Well come on. Let's get dressed before coach comes." She nodded. We went to the girls locker room then got changed to our P.E. uniform.

Snow's POV
I met a girl named Jenny. She had waist length, black hair and blue eyes. We went to change to our P.E. uniform. We got out and sat on the bleachers (is that what it's called?) to wait. 3 minutes then coach came in. "Alright. For those who don't know me, I'm Coach Error. I see we have 2 new students. Come on and introduce your self's." He said, so me and Jenny went to the front. Jenny introduced her self first. "Hi. My name is Jenny. I hope we can be great friends!" She said. Then it's my turn. "H-hello. M-my name i-is Snow. I hope we can all b-be friends." I said. Then we both went back to our position. "Opposite personalities, huh? Well, since you girls are new, let's go easy. Dodgeball. Girls vs. Boys" then we went to our group.

~~time skip cause I don't know how to play dodgeball. Lol~~

The team one! The fish girl, Undyne, got out so the last ones was me, Jenny, and Skater Girl. On the other team, the ones left was PaperJam, from what I learned, Burger pants, and Palette. I managed to hit Palette, but PaperJam hit Skater girl. I managed to hit Burgerpants, then me and Jenny did a team work. I threw a ball at the right, so it caused him to dodge to the left, but he didn't notice the other ball, so Jenny hit him. The team cheered for us! But mostly Jenny. I didn't want any attention, though. So I went to the locker room then changed to my normal clothes. I was passing by the boys team, then Palette grabbed my wrist. "Good job, Snow." He said. "You too." Then he let go and I went to my next class.

A/N I'm out of Ideas! Again, thank you dreemurr_family for the oc. I hope you enjoy! Bye~!