Heads Will Roll

Heads Will Roll

"You texted Katie's mom, right ?" Lindy questioned, momentarily taking her eyes off the road to look at me. "Right?"

"Yes, calm down," I rolled my eyes. "She said Katie's at the bowling alley."

"Me? Calm down? You're the one who should be calming down. You're turning red over there," she frowned. "Are you sure you're okay to do this? I can go in there and talk to her, she doesn't know me."

"You? Talk to Katie?" I snickered. If Lindy thought i was a piece of work she should wait until she met Katie. After the whole debacle with her boyfriend she turned into a complete psycho whore. Makes sense why she and Farrah got close enough to the point where Farrah was calling her. This thought made me want to snoop some more.

"What on earth are you doing?" Lindy demanded to know while we waited at a red light. I sighed and waved her off as I went to the messages Katie had with Farrah. "Caroline!"

"Just let me get as much information as I can before she knows I'm the one who has her phone," I pleaded without really pleading because Lindy couldn't do much while she was driving. She made a noise of discomfort and shook her head.

"This is a worse idea, Caroline, and you know it."

I ignored her self righteous advice and scrolled through the messages, hoping to find something juicy. Then, I scrolled past a name I recognized all too well.

Farrah: Jake would freak if he ever finds out about you and Chase.

Katie: He won't ever find out, Jake's an idiot.

Farrah: He will if you're not careful. You're not really careful these days.

Katie: Shut up.

Farrah: And what if Chase tells Caroline?

Katie: It'd be best if you shut up because I have dirt on you too. Drop it.

"The plot thickens," I whisper in horror.

"What?" Lindy turned to me quickly and forgot the road in front of her. "What is it? What happened? More stuff about Chase?"

A horn honked and Lindy jumped, hitting her head not the door. She cursed and sped off angrily.

"I'm on the edge of my seat here," she warned.

"Farrah knows about Chase and Katie. That...that..." I trailed off as we pulled into the parking lot of the bowling alley and before Lindy could turn the car off I unlocked more door and stomped out. She was chasing me with her little feet as I charged into the bowling alley. Instead of paying I walked right past the front door people and I heard Lindy apologizing to them profusely.

It took me all of two seconds to find Katie and turns out she was with that bitch Farrah. Not only were they there, but a couple cheerleaders, Farrah's boyfriend, and none other than Jake. I was breathing like a madwoman and they all frowned upon seeing me approach them.

"What the hell, Caroline?"Jake was the first one to speak. My anger for him for now was sated because I wanted to strangle his girlfriend.

"You," I pointed at Katie then shifted my attention to Farrah, "and you. We need to have a talk."

"Like hell we do," Katie stepped up to get in my face. I narrowed my eyes at her before smiling sweetly while holding up her phone. Her unlocked phone.

She turned white.

"I think we do," I grinned evil.

"We don't wanna cause a scene or anything," Lindy added quickly. I turned to give her a glare and she looked down at her feet. Katie glanced over Lindy once before turning to Farrah and nodding her head.

"Make it quick, freak," Farrah scoffed and stood up.

"Eat a dick," I spat before waving at them to join me in the parking lot. If I had enough sense I would have picked up a bowling ball and slammed Katie's face in with it, but that might land me in jail.

But Katie shouldn't feel the slightest bit safe because heads will roll.

--

OHHHH SHIT SNACKS.