Little fish is stuck

Last night was a big storm, like really bis storm probably because i got my dad angry. Well if i don't want to marry then i don't want to marry some merman. He always tells me that i am stubborn and arrogant like my mother was. Well she is dead and i don't remember her and i am sorry if i look like her.

I am not her i am me and i can decide what i will do. We got in fight like that and i run away. I have other sisters like 7 of them and they are all selfish and only see them self so it was easy to marry them to some man with money. But you see mermaids do have magic voice and it is supposed to beautiful and since humans forgot about us they don't hunt us so we don't need to use our voice. Since then our voices become les and les pretty until it was really bad so when a mermaid has a magic voice it is a gift. I have few friends who have beautiful voices.

Well here is am with my magic voice and beautiful tail and face, merman's just wait outside off door to propose to me the princess of the see. But my bravery and stubbornes saved me.

- what am i thinking at this moment i am stuck- i look around me but see only tall rock and on the other side is sand with the beach but it doesn't seem like anyone come's here

- it is his fault, all his fault. AGHHHH- i groan siting on a rock at the bottom of the sea

- i am boreeeeeddddd- i sadi watching fishes past by. My fish ears go up suddenly as i hear sounds

- who's there?- i ask my fin ears still moving at the sound. I start to swim helping with my hands who had a little skin in between each finger.

- hello?- no answer

- helloooooo?!....oh well looks like my mind is playing with me- i swim to the surface and to the rock close to the beach and sand

- dad this is all your fault- i said angry looking at the sky. Without realizing i start to sing

>Levi pov<

I swim up to the surface to get air as i fall down from my surfboard.

- buhaaa shit- i come to realize it is already late and i have bean here all day. There wasn't much waves today but i still was here. At my spot where no one could see me.

' they say that long time ago mermaids where everywhere but after we stop to hunt them they were never seen again. They also say that they have voice of an angle and face of the goddess, and if you eat they scale from tail you will live forever'

Word's that Hanji said got stuck in my head. Mermaids arn't real. I sigh and take my board and go home. I have to get early for my job.

As i was walking down the beach sand in between my toes i hear voice. Female voice. I walk to where the sound was coming from. I look to the right behind the rock and up to see the most beautiful thing you can see.

Woman no siren, beautiful as angel, with scales for her ears and on her arms, with tail beautiful long. My eyes wide at the sock. As she was looking at the night sky the sight become even more beautiful.

- pretty- as i said that our eyes meet. I notice three open slits on the side of her neck for breathing. She didn't swim away she just look at me with her eyes that shine more then the stars. Her hair was long little down her hip's, With colors of blond and little orange and pink.

Ahhhh Hanji was right god dammit.

- * chuckle*- she chuckle with tip of her fingers on her mouth

- won't you run away?- she ask me in such a soft voice.

- shouldn't i say the same for you?- i ask back puting my hand on my hip

- that my be true but....- she jump in the water and got back on the sand with her tail sticking up the water

- i don't want to be alone- she ask me with her eyes wanting for me to get closer

- oh how so?- i kneel before her our eyes not moving from each other

- i am stuck here

- well isn't that sad?- i said moving even closer to her face smirking. As i got closer and closer she got further and further to pull me in the water

- what is you name human?- she ask me with her lips in smirk

- Levi and your's fish?- i ask her with a little insult there. My hands start touching the water

- Aphrodite, will you help me?- she ask me pretending to be sad and innocent. Our faces come even closer almost in kiss and i didn't back away. I could feel her breath on my lips and her gills going up and down

-.....no- and with that i back away leaving her in sock

-w-what?- she said

- i sadi no well see ya- i turn my back to her and wave at her

- w-wait you will come tomorrow r-right?- when i turn around i see her tryin to go up the shore and with one hand up pleading for me to come back. Cute.

- hmm who knows- i smirk a little leaving her but hear her say

- hmph stupid human- and the sound of her going back in the water. Aphrodite huh? it suit's her.

> Aphrodite pov<

- hmph stupid human- then i enter the water again thinking about him. He didn't fall for my beauty at all. I could'v got him right in my arms.

- god dammit and i am still stuck here. Maybe he will come tomorrow?- as i was thinking i hear a sound and my fin ears go up at the sound again.

- ok who the fuck is messing with me?!!- i yell turning around and around. Then i hear the sound of something. The dolphin?

- hey buddy i am sorry for yelling at you? where are you?- the the dolphin come out of the dark. Perfect blue dolphin but with net stuck around him.

- oh boy let's get you out of that- i try to tug on it. I try to rip it with my shark teeth but nothing.

- what the heck is this made of? stupid humans- i try to bite on it again but nothing

- i am sorry buddy let's hope that guy come's back tomorrow ok?- he made the dolphin as yes. He went to sleep at the top while i was sleeping on some rock.

- i want to see him again