Human huh?!

A/N -Choos your own tail :-)

>Aphrodite pov<

- hold on buddy- i still try to take of the net of the dolphin. I did mange to take of the most part but not all of it.

- human's those ugly shells- I got up to the shore and look around again. From the bottom there is no escape. I swim to the rock from yesterday and sit there from who knows how long. I start to get really boring so i jump back in the water to look for something that looks like brush and i found it. A sea shell that has spikes like a brush.

- uhh-haaa found it- i swing my tail back and forth to go back up to my rock. I jump on it from the water and my tail bade a little splash.

- now time to made me pretty- i said to myself as i grin. I put my hair to the front on my chest and start to slowly brush my long long blond hair. I brush like that for two hours until i start to sing. Again.

>Levi's pov<

I spent my whole day like usual. I  have a job as dolphin trainer. Shitty glasses was geting on my nerves like usual and the tough of seeing a mermaid didn't get out of my head at all. I get down from my motorcycle and took my helmet off. I grab something to eat not stoping thinking anout mermaid.

- i want to see her again- i say to my self and my eyes wide in sock of what i just said. I put my sandwich down and get to my balcony that had look on the sea and some palma trees. I sit down and think. I don't know of what tough. She was beautiful i have to admit but she is a mermaid it is in they nature to be pretty. But still she was arrogant and childish. Her tail was big and beautiful. Her eyes were such a beautiful color.

I really want to see her. I look to my side and saw my surfboard. I think again until i took my surfboard and get ready to go to the sea.

I run with my board under my arm. I run to my spot where i know i will pass her again. The felling of sand between my toes is nice. As i was reaching the spot i hear singing. Again and it was more beautiful then the lest time.

START THE SONG

Hear my voice beneath the sea

Sleeping now so peacefully

At the bottom of the sea

Sleep for all eternity

That voice it is the mermaid. Is she doing it on purpose? I will not give in it. She is doing it so people come to her. She sound's like, i don't know. She is sad? the song is about love but she doesn't seem one of those mermaids that fall in love with human's

Sailors live so restlessly

Come with me, sleep peacefully

Listen to this siren's song

Worry not for nothing's wrong

I come to look behind the rock again and she was brushing her hair with a shell. Just like mermaids in fairy tails.

Let my voice lead you this way

I will not lead you astray

Trust me as we reach the side

Jumping out where men have died

I come closer to look at her better. She was siting on the rock the tip of her tail touching the water and swinging back and forth. Her fin's for ears were a pink and orange and the match her hair.