House Of The Scorpion (Ch.39'']

H.O.T.S

House Of The Scorpion [:

CHAPTER 39

"iT BlEW MY MiND" - There Is A Book About This ( & So Im Just Finishing It Like A Sequeal, ''] -

- Matt & Maria both lay on the bed thinking about all they went through. Especially ten years ago when El-Patron had died.

The married couple now were thinking how their life would be, realizing that Matt's still a 'clone.' Suddenly, someone was knocking on the door, Maria awakens from her imagination, as Matt get's up to open the door. Celia entered as she spoke, "Dinner is ready." Matt & Maria head downstairs & sit on the table just like all the others (Fidelito, Chacho,Daft-Donald,Celia & Ton-Ton.'']

As they all hold hands to pray, Matt spoke aloud "May all our dreams come true, May all our blessings come true. I bless all to heaven and may our very own man 'El-Patron' stay in heaven, may--" Daft Donald jumps with all his might & yells "What the hell is going!"

Matt opens his eyes still not getting the fact that El-Patron helped him grow with life, than use him for bodyparts. "I will never pray for that evil vampire, do you realize what he did to you?!" Daft Donald Shouted.

"Please do not remind me & don't you yell at me, understood?" Matt seemed as if he wanted to kick Daft out of Opium. Daft-Donald approached the door as Rosa puts a box outside. "Oh look what we have here" Donald says with sarcasm. Matt so heavily pushes the table & head's to the box. He holds it & grabs the note, as he opens it & reads it, "What's wrong, baby?" He shows it to her & reads aloud.

"Dear, Matt i am glad that you took my spot, i know you will be shocked but, i will get back! You filthy clone!" "Oh my God," Maria was shocked. "It says sincerely El-Patron & yes i am still AliVE!!!" She turns to look at everyone knowing that they're all shocked.

Daft Donald not so shocked looked at Matt & said "See?" Matt looked as if he almost wanted to faint. It was so hard for him to forget about the past. Soon, it'll be dark & Celia was cleaning the table full of food, no one but Chacho had eaten. Matt was so angry that he ran upstairs & locked the door after him.

Maria knocks the door trying to get in. Than he opens & says "Why is this vampire after me, i thought he was dead" Maria hugged him & said, "I needa tell you something important." "Not now." Matt looked with a puzzled look on his face. She looked at him facing his back & said with her heart beating so fast, he can almost feel her heart ripping all the walls off so fast.