Sum. up of my last book.

This is going to tell you basically everything that happened in the other book before we get to the "now" story. Enjoy!

Alright here's how it all began.

Lexi Alderidge lived a glamorous life, most of it in front of the camera. Being a model is hard when you're barely a teenager and have to work for your mother's empire.

After a lingerie flaunt on her mother's catwalk, 17 year old Lexi and her older sister, Vale, are sent to Nashville, Tennessee for a new beginning and hopes of a normal life.

Lexi meets none other than Shawn Mendes himself and once they get to know each other, they fall in love. Eventually their crazy worlds separate them and they are left with the decision to break up. After the last night of a heated celebrity fling, Lexi leaves for New York to build up her career, and creates a makeup line.

Eventually she becomes sick and later realizes that she's pregnant. Lexi's older sister thinks it's best to tell Shawn, so she calls Shawn while Lexi is asleep. She said it was an emergency.

Shawn shows up in New York, him and Lexi talk, but Lexi chickens out of telling Shawn that she is pregnant with his baby.

Shawn leaves New York to go back on tour and convinces himself to fall out of love with Lexi. He becomes very bitter on social media. Lexi finally works up the courage to tell Shawn the news but he hangs up the toxic phone call before she can tell him.

She later gets in touch with his manager. His manager makes threats and says that if Lexi really cared about Shawn and his future, she would leave him alone. And that's exactly what she did.

She tells the media that she has a "mental illness" when her belly starts showing and spends time with her family as a cover up for the media to not find out about her pregnancy. She later brings her baby into the world and tells the media that the child is her cousin.

Shawn is completely oblivious and has no idea about his child's existence.