The Start of Habib and Leaf's Journey

The next day Leaf and I went to Professor Oak's lab where I got my Pokédex and Pokéballs.

"Habib will you please take this Pokémon with you?" Professor Oak asked me.

"What Pokémon is it Professor Oak?" I asked Professor Oak.

"It's a Duskull. She was abandoned by her trainer." Professor Oak said to me.

"Sure I'll take care of her Professor." I said with a smile.

Professor Oak went to get the Duskull then came back with the Duskull.

"Dusk Dusk ull ull Duskull." (Your not going to abandon me like my last trainer are you). Duskull said to me.

"I would never abandon you Duskull." I said to Duskull.

I grabbed a Pokéball and threw it at Duskull.

"Thank you Professor Oak." I said to Professor Oak.

"Your Welcome Habib and thank you for taking Duskull with you Habib." Professor Oak said with a smile on his face.

"Your welcome Professor I'll take good care of Duskull." I said to Professor Oak.

Leaf and I left Professor Oak's lab and saw my parents and Leaf's mom.

"Son be careful on your journey." My dad said to me with a worried look.

"I will dad." I said to my dad.

"Leaf please take care of our son." My mom said to my girlfriend with a smile.

"Of course I'll take care of Habib I won't let anyone hurt my boyfriend." Leaf said to my mom.

"Habib take care of Leaf." Leaf's mom said to me.

"I'll protect her with my life." I said seriously to Leaf's mom.

Leaf hugged her mom and I hugged my parents. Leaf and I start walking to route 1 to start out journey.