A new friend

My parents and I arrived in Lavender Town. We stopped before we enter the Pokémon Tower and my mom and dad looked at me.

"Son when we go in the Pokémon Tower I want you to stay close by. Don't wander around. If you hear something stay close. If something takes you try to find us. Got that Habib?" Dad said to me.

"Got it dad." Habib said with a smile.

We entered Pokémon Tower and start looking for the legend of Pokémon Tower. It was quiet just like back in Pallet Town. The reason why it reminds us of Pallet Town is because it's quiet and no one talks to us except for Professor Oak, my girlfriend Leaf, and her mother. It has been two hours since I got lost I was trying to find my way back when I saw a Gastly being bullied by other Gastlys.

A/N: this is the Gastly I will catch.

"Hey leave him alone!" I shouted at the other Gastlys

The Gastlys that was bullying the Shiny Gastly start to get close to me to attack but the Shiny Gastly used Ice Punch on the other Gastlys and they froze.

"Gastly Gast ly." (Are you all right?)Gastly asked with a worried look.

"Yes I'm alright I'm used to it." I said to the Shiny Gastly.

"Gast ly ly Gast." (You are being bullied too). Gastly said to me.

"Yes I'm being bullied as well, but my girlfriend Leaf helps me. By the way my name is Habib." I say to Gastly.

"Gastly Gast ly ly." (Can I come with you Habib). Gastly said to me.

"Sure Gastly you can come with me." I said to Gastly.

I grabbed a Duskball and caught Gastly.

A/N: shout out to Lex1253 for helping me with the grammar I really appreciate it. I know I said I will upload in July but I felt like uploading. But my other stories will be uploaded in July.