Chapter 2: About Her

After she got out of the cafe and as Milos was heading to his car he heard Li calling him , so he stoped and turned to face her:" I was wondering if you can, um, drive me home, cause, dad said he couldn't pick me up.
" Yeah sure, hop in." He said as he got into the car.
Li got into the car, and minutes later, Milos started:" So how did you meet her?" he asked
" College."
" Doesn't she remember anything about her past?" he asked
" No, all she remembers is water, then crashing and closing her eyes on a shore, then being picked up by a someone, and the next thing she knew was that she was sleeping in a bed in the orphanage and she could never face herself in the mirror until she got a few sitings with a therapist, she had alot of scars, and most of them healed but the one on her left cheek, and left side oh her forehead , but now after she has grown she shows them of, who could blame her, after all she was so young to think it is ok to have such scars."
" And what about her name?"
" Yeah her name, she did not remember it so the orphanage gave her a new name, but she doesn't like being called by a name that isn't hers."
Milos was left speechless, and an awkward silence filled the car, until they were at Li's driveway, she thanked Milos, he told her it was nothing, then he waited for her to get in, and drove away.
----------------
I guess I'll be updating once daily but if I have time I'll update more often. Though I know there are very few of you now.
Have a good day or night where ever u are.