Devin(Tayler's p.o.v)

I missed talking to Rose. I'm really surprised her and Ashley became friends. Ashley and I were friends since pre-school. I was her only friend until Sam came along; I ignored her because I became popular so I’m surprised were even dating. I got to school and saw rose  across the hallway, so I ran up to her and covered her eyes “guess who” I said waiting.

  “I hope It’s Tayler ,cause if it's not then I need to work on my listening skills”.

  “Well its not, its Devin”

  “In that case get yourself an ice pack now “.

   “What would ashley think?”

“Does it matter?”

I uncovered her eyes “feisty”

“Sorry.. Ugh.. I been out of it lately”.

 “ Don't you realize that I ignored everyone for popularity too, what's the difference?” I stood in aw when I realised what the difference was, “you liked him!” I yelled louder than I meant to.

 “Ugh wow,” Rose started walking to class.

  “BABE!” I heard a scream from behind me. “please tell me that is Ashley and not some random girl”

 “Oh hey ashley" she replied without actually answering.

 Ashley jumped on my back and starting ruffling my hair, “not the hair!”

Rose began laughing “,what's wrong with just saying hi?”

Ashley covered my eyes ,and I placed her down slowly making sure she didn't get hurt.

  “Well we better get to class”Rose claimed.

     “the 20-minute Bell hasn't even rang yet” I said suspicious.

   Rose looked at her phone, “oh it was a notification” she said.

  I knew she was acting weird ,but I couldn't say anything because Colby's voice behind me yelled “TAYLER!” he ran up and jumped on my back just like Ashley did.

  “Colby you weight more than me” I screamed while getting crushed then soon I fell on the ground.

“ I am so glad I got that on camera”, Rose showed us her phone screen.

“Aaaw he looks cute as a pancake” Ashley said afterwards

“I hate you all” I responded

 “oh hate me!” Sam yelled and pushed Colby off my back then jumped on my back   

 “I got that one on Video” Rose started laughing. I stood up ,and saw Devin walking behind Rose. My smile faded like dust on a windy day.

 Rose didn't look behind her; she knew that look,” Don't even think about it Devin”. Devin walked around the group and next to Taylor totally pushing Ashley out of the way.

  “I’m not allowed to walk anymore?” he asked. Rose rolled her eyes, then put a stick of gum in her mouth.

    “I'm gonna go” Ashley told everyone and walked down the hall.

  “I need to get to homeroom” Rose seemed relieved to leave.

I left school in total rage, it was Friday so I had a weekend to cool off.