We will not fall

After the black out, I woke up. I sat up looking around wondering why my shoulder and neck ached, but it didn't seem to matter if I found out or not.

Then I heard crashing noises, and I turned around looking at the window. My ship was outside, crashed in the garden. Guards were swarming outside it, and I heard the usual antics in that the reds and blues did. I heard Hook and Regina tell them to shut up, Kailee and Gat were getting their weapons ready, and yet there was so much more.

"Rhea, I know you're in there" Felix shouted.

Something in my stomach shifted, but not enough. I could assume that my door was heavily guarded in case the weird stuff they gave me didn't work. But I could feel the power burning in my veins.

A ball of ice formed in my hands as I aimed them at the door.

'I'm not afraid. She isn't going to take me.'

The ice flung from my hand, and froze the lock. Then, I made  a ball of fire, and did the same thing, this time the door disintegrated and the guards thrown in the air. Through the smoke, I walked with my head held high. I found the staircase I entered on the first day, and  descended down into the main hall. My dress billowed and swished with every moment.

As I reached the bottom, the main door exploded, and Felix stepped through.

"Rhea" he smiled and opened his arms.

I ran into them and he closed them around me.

Everyone else ran in one by one.

"I missed you. But we don't have much time. Felix, they put this stuff in me-"

"I know, but you shouldn't- Rhea?!"

I began to ignite again.

"Rhea, I need to kiss you, stop!"

But I couldn't stop.

Abbadon came down the steps cackling.

"True loves kiss won't ever work."

Felix was forced to let of me as the flames grew worse.

"Now, kill them, Rhea" She sneered.

[Rhea don't! You can beat this! If your mother can, so can you]

I stepped away making a giant ball of fire, aiming it at everyone.

[Rhea!!!!]

I blinked away all my tears and focused all my my energy onto something else. I took a step and turned facing Abbadon. She frowned.

"Rhea, I'm disapointed. I didn't want to have to do this." She snapped her fingers and mother was brought in and placed in front of her. She was covered in cuts.

"Mom"

She looked at me weakly and smiled.

"It's okay, Rhea. You can break free. Smite the bitch"

My eyes were wet all over again as my fireball released from my hand. Mother and Abbadon were both destroyed, but a jewel remained where mother stood. I picked it up and looked at it crying a bit harder.

I screamed and then, I saw red.

(3rd person)

Flames exploded around Rhea, licking anyone who dared to get near.

"Guys, we need to leave" Gat shouted.

"NO! If any of you want to leave, go ahead. I'm not leaving without her." Felix shouted back.

"Fall back, men!" Sarge ordered.

Felix wrapped a bandana around his mouth, and prepared himself, looking for an opening. 

[Go get her] Jade whispered in his ear.

Felix looked confused at the strange voice, but ran when he found the opportunity.

'There' he thought.

He ripped off the bandana and wrapped his arms around Rhea.

"Rhea, it's okay, I'm here."

She continued screaming and grew hotter as the flames grew intense burning Felix.

"Gah" but he didn't pull away.

Instead, he touched her cheek, and she stopped. The fire calmed down a little as she stared into his eyes.

"F-felix, you shouldn't be this close. I could hurt you too"

He shook his head and caressed her cheek more.

"The thing is, Rhea. I love you. I always have, and I always will. Will you marry me?" He asked.

Rhea smiled and nodded, but the flames began to grow again and she looked away in agony.

Felix looked sad, but turned her face back.

"Never forget this moment"

He kissed her.

Tears of joy erupted in Rhea, but the flames came down to a halt.

Sid shouted.

"The spell has been broken!!"