•1•

Breathe...breathe.... breathe.

I said to myself in my head as I walked down the halls of my new school. I was scared and as much as I tried to hide it, it showed on my face. I was so undeniably freaked out that I was finding it hard to calm myself. I was used to being constantly switched into a new school but this one was different. Everyone was someone and I was a small no one.

By the way, I'm Y/N, a girl with severe anxiety and suicidal depression. I'm 18, and I live with my parents. It's almost like living alone though considering they're rarely home. I have short hair, wear gigantic black framed glasses and was a musical and artistic nerd.

Walking through the school halls to find my locker was pretty easy. Minus the hoards of people in the hallways. I made my way to my locker and put my things away. Alright, one thing checked off, next is going to class.

I had to make my way up many flights of stairs and fight my way through ridiculous amounts of people to get to class. I was scared to be late and on my way I had bumped into someone causing my to drop my books.

"I-I'm so sorry, please forgive me-"
I stuttered out in a rush as I looked at who I had bumped into.
It was a boy. A handsome one might I add. He looked at me in awe as I spoke.

"Hey, don't worry about it... it's fine."
He replied softly as he was kind enough to pick up my books and hand them to me.

"Thank you so much, again I'm very sorry."
I replied and quickly made my way around him to make it to class on time. I couldn't help but feel embarrassed as my cheeks felt warm and rosy from looking at that boy. Who was he?

Jungkook's  POV

As the girl left and made her way to class I smirked to myself and made my way to my destination. I could tell she was new.

She was beautiful, also a virgin. This is gonna be fun. It's been awhile since I've had a new play thing.

Let the games begin.

A/N
I am rewriting this book and will be giving it an entirely new plot. I hope you all enjoy what's yet to come.

What do you all think so far? What do you think will happen next?