This is bullshit

Sophia.

I get off my car and look to my right and left before I cross the street. I walk down the path to the beach. Today me and Grayson are hanging out in the same spot where he followed me the first day we met.

I wrap my arms around my body and smile when I see him sitting down on a blanket. He's using his phone. He's wearing some sweat pants and a hoodie.

"Who you texting?" I ask and he turns around. He smiles and pats his hand next to him. I sit down and stare at him.

"I was going to text you" he says and puts his phone away. I nod my head and lean in to kiss him. He kisses me back and places his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"I bought another blanket so we can cuddle" he says making me giggle.

"Did you buy the food?" I ask looking around.

"Yeah" he turns around and grabs the in & out bag. I cheer and grab my burger and fries.

"So....I call it bullshit" I say. He frowns and bites a fry.

"You where supposed to win. Not him. I saw the show and I know Ethan and you were sad. So in behave of the stupid show I'm sorry you lost. But we all know a award isn't a way to know and prove that you two are the best. You both care for you fans and are just beautiful human beings. I love you and I'm really proud of you babe" I rant.

I almost sued someone.

He smiles and kisses me again.

"Thank you, and it's okay me and Ethan don't care honestly. There's more awards in the future" he says and I give him a high five.

"I love you too by the way" he says and my heart tingles hearing him say.

"I'm going to put some music" I say and grab my phone. I go on my playlist and Versace by Bruno Mars starts playing.

"Ohh this song!" I say

"Please sing it for me" he makes a pout which makes me giggle.

"Instead I'm going to sing you a song I wrote" I say and his eyes widen.

"I feel special!"

I laugh and shake my head. I go on my notes and find the lyrics. I clear my throat and look at my feet. If I make i eye contact with him I'll freak out and stop singing.

*this song is by Astrid S. but I'm using it as if it's Sophia's*

Say you need your space, I can read your face
When it gets cloudy, just come and find me
Take you to a place, I won't leave a trace
We can be safe here, middle of nowhere

I know where you run, I know where you run, run to
Let me be the one, let me be the one
Show you how it's done, crash into the sun
I know where you run, I know where you run, run to
Let me be the one, let me be the one
Show you how it's done, cause we're staying

I stop singing and smile. I shut my phone and look at him. He's staring at me with a small smile on his lips.

"Wow" is all he says