"The Text" - D.J 🦁

How you met Dinah Jane

{ dinah's perspective }

The girls and I had been in our tour bus for over three hours and I was running out of things to do on my phone — "guy's there's nothing to do," Camila groaned and walked over to my side of the couch, flopping down next to me. "You can read?" Ally suggested "gross, no, watch a movie with Normani or something." Lauren suggested "she's watching Fifty Shades Of Grey," I whispered "no I'm not!" The four of us heard Normani yell from her bunk.

"Hey what if we..." Camila snatched my phone out of my hand — "what are you doing?" Her tongue sticked out of her mouth as she started tapping my phone randomly with her index finger. "Camz?!" Lauren asked.

"Done." She handed me back my phone — "what did you do?" I checked my phone and Camila had sent a message to someone — "who's this?!" I showed my phone to Lauren.

Dinah:
Hey, you're hella cute xo

Lauren's eyes widened "oh my god, I told you not to!" Lauren looked at Camila and she shrugged "I don't care." Camila mumbled — "not to what? Who is that?" Lauren sighed "there's this really pretty Instagram model named Y/N who Camila thought you'd look cute with...and Camila stole her number..." Lauren looked at Camila and Camila huffed.

"I did not steal her number...I found it!" She smiled from cheek to cheek — "I'm going to block her —" Camila's eyebrows furrowed "why would you do that?!"

"Because I don't want her to text back!"

Suddenly a single ding went off, a notification from the girl Camila had just texted.

"That's her..." I said looking down at the text and Lauren and Camila rushed to me. "What did she say?!" Camila said her breath all over my neck "can you and your breath give me some space?!" I pushed her away and Lauren backed up a little.

Y/N:
Who tf is this?

I turned to the two girls and noticed Ally had been eavesdropping "is she cute?" Ally asked and Camila had already took her phone out to show her — "look DJ," Camila said showing me a picture of the girl.

"Damn..." I mumbled, the model had been standing next to a palm tree in short shorts holding a skateboard with a SnapBack on her head — "told you," Camila smirked and I automatically texted the girl back.

Dinah:
Your future wife

~

( thoughts? sky and I take request btw so pm one of us or comment if you'd like to make any )

lowkeywifey 🤘🏻