Chapter Three

"That's how we escaped from space prison!" Rick said to the simulated family in front of him. "Scary place."

   "Wow Rick, that--that's one heck of a story." Morty said. "I wish I could've seen it."

   "Oh come on who wants to watch two mad scientist use hand made sci-fi tools to take out highly trained alien guards when we can sit here and be a family at Shoney's!"

   "It's great to have you back mom and dad but would you like to go home?" Beth asked. She never remembered her mother, this was fake. (Y/n) whispered it over to Rick and he nodded.

   "Emotionally speaking honey, Shoney's is my home!"

   "Yeah, but you two just got out of prison, I mean how much of a step up--" Jerry started to say when Rick cut him.

   "Jerry get out of the booth, take your clothes off, and fold yourself twelve times." He told the fake Jerry.

   "You got it." Jerry got out took his clothes off and his body started to fold over. But he fell over after folding only six times.

   "Only six folds, huh?" (Y/n) asked. "What do you guys have us in a series nine thousand? You cheap insect fucks think we weren't worth your best equipment?" (Y/n) asked the two aliens behind her and Rick. They laughed and turned to the brilliant scientists behind them.

   "I told the money bugs, 'you know who these two are right? You want us to get intel from the smartest beings alive, you better get us a decent brainalyzer.'" One of the aliens said as the simulation of our family faded away and the two aliens sat down in front of us.

   "Well you might as well order some pancakes, because I don't see the need to leave this part of our brains." Rick told him.

   "Oh I think you do." The other alien said which was female judging by her voice. "Eventually you're either gonna relax your cerebellum,"

   "Shoney's." Rick said to her.

   "Or the series nine thousand is going to turn it into mush." The male told us. Then a butt was in the coffee of the male's cup. The butt farted in his face and I chuckled.

   "Relaxed enough?" (Y/n) asked them chuckling with Rick.

   "I admire you two." The two aliens said together but then got another fart in their face causing Rick and (y/n) to laugh even more.

   The two aliens tried to talk to Rick and (y/n) but kept getting interrupted by the farting butt in the cup. (Y/n) and Rick kept laughing at them finding it absolutely hilarious.

~time skip~

   "I can see why you both chose this family friendly restaurant." The male alien said. "So safe, so comfortable, so Shoney's. But admit it, you two are going crazy cooped up in here."

   "Let's go visit some memories." The female said.

   "Any particular ones? You wanna see my first boner? Or should we go straight to the moment I discovered inter dimensional travel?" Rick asked and the male aliens flaps started twitching. "Oh your little flappy doodles are doing a thing."

   "Does that mean you're aroused or you're getting a signal your buddy found a grape?" I asked him.

   "It's arousal." He told me as the flaps staples twitching. "Yes I'd like very much to visit the memory inventing your portal gun."

   "Yeah well tough titties." Rick said as everything started to shake and fall apart.

   "There's no tougher titty than a psychotic break, Rick." The female alien told him.