Chapter Eleven

"So you're mining stuff to craft with and crafting stuff to mine with?" (Y/n) asked Morty as she and Rick sat next to both sides of him looking at the computer he was playing Minecraft on.

"Uh-huh." Morty answered paying attention on his game.

"Did your Dad create this game?" Rick asked.

"Mean." Morty said. They heard a helicopter outside and Rick opened the door to see two men who looked like they were some kind of agents. (Y/n) and Morty walked over to see what was going on and starred at the men.

"Gentlemen! And lady! You're needed by a friend in Washington!" One yelled loudly.

"How clandestine." Rick said. He made a portal under Morty and he fell through then Rick and (y/n) jumped through. They arrived at the White House and (y/n) looked at the room she and her husband and grandson appeared in.

"Mr. President." Morty greeted him as he walked over to the three.

"Gentlemen, it's about time." The President said Then he looked at (y/n). "And who is this lovely lady?"

"This is my wife, (y/n)." Rick said introducing you.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. President." (Y/n) greeted him sticking her hand out for him to shake and he took her hand shaking it.

"Nice to meet you as well, Mrs. Sanchez." He said. He looked at Rick who, at the moment, was drinking some kind of liquor. "Does he need to drink in here?"

"Yes." Rick answered quickly.

"Alright here's the adventure, some kind of alien...googa." He started to explain. "Has infested the Kennedy Sex Tunnels. I want it hunted down and taken care of."

   "Kennedy Sex Tunnels?" Morty asked confused.

   "Naturally, you'll forget you saw them, along with, in order of national embarrassment, the Truman Cocaine Lounge, the McKinley Hooker Dump, and the Lincoln Slave Coliseum. He didn't free them all." The President told them and (y/n) was trying her best not to laugh.

   "Maybe then, we can get a selfie?" Morty asked taking out his phone.

   "Too busy, Morty." The President said walking away with them. They went into the tunnels and they found the creature which Rick scared away quickly.

   "Well, this sucks." (Y/n) commented looking at her nails then rubbing them against her shirt.

   "God, tell me about it." Morty said sounding irritated.

   "Well if you're not into it..." Rick started to say.

   "What do you mean? Why would I be into it? It's lame."

   "You're into lame stuff, Morty. I thought young dumb people considered it an honor to work for the president or whatever shit." (Y/n) told him.

   "Maybe the first few times, but this just sucks."

   "He treats us like Ghostbusters." Rick said. (Y/n) was not happy she got pulled into her husband and grandsons stupid adventure, there wasn't any warning.

   "We should talk to him."

   "Yea, that sounds like loads of fun." She said sarcastically.

   "Let's set some bounds with a spoiled control freak that thinks he runs the world and orders drone strikes to cope with his insecurities." Rick said making (y/n) chuckle.

   "It's either that or more of this." Morty told them.

   "Third choice..." Rick said shooting a portal. "Minecraft."