Chapter 2: Meeting his friends

Sofia's Pov

Me and Jack get up and walk over to these VERY good looking guys. Wait what am I saying I have a boyfriend!

Ethan's Pov

When Jack comes over I see this very attractive girl. I've never seen her before maybe shes new? I think she's with Jack. If not Im gonna try to get at her I mean who wouldn't? She's hot as fuck.

Sofia's Pov

"Hey, guys," Jack says while giving each of the guys a weird type of handshake I'm pretty sure they made up because it was kind of long.

"Guys this is Sofia, Sofia that's Grayson and Ethan their twins," Jack says.

"I can see that" I say in I sarcastic voice cause Grayson to give out a very light laugh. (I love how intense his laugh is)

"And that's Cameron," Jack says finishing.

"Hey guys I'm Sofia, I'm new here I just transferred from MHS. I'm friendly so don't worry guys I don't bite unless you want me to." I said jokingly causing the boys to give out small laughs.

"Hey, Sofia I can tell we're going to be good friends." Cameron says leaning in for a hug. "Awh thanks, Cameron." I say hugging him back. I think he's a hugging type of person but that's fine by me cause I like hugs.

"Hey Sofia it's nice to meet you I'm Grayson but you can call me Gray. You can hang with us if you'd like." He said.

"Thanks, Grayson I might just take that offer." I said with a smile causing Grayson to smile at me back.

"And I'm Eth it's short for Ethan."

"Hey, Ethan! Is it alright if I can call you eth" I ask him.

"You can call me whatever you'd like princess." He said looking at me up and down. Causing me to blush. I then looked at Jack I could tell he was getting jealous.

"So anyways guys Sofia is MY girlfriend." Jack said looking at Ethan I could tell he was jealous cause he pulled me closer to him.

Ethan's Pov

Shit, she's with Jack and I have to respect that. But I can't help it my mind is telling me no but I just can't seem to get her out of my mind. Shes new and seems interesting and I've been with almost every girl at this school their all so boring. But then again I just use them for sex and leave so I can't really complain because the sex is good. But I can't do that to Jack he's my best friend.

Cameron's Pov

Sofia seems chill and down to earth. She's very pretty I'm not gonna lie, Jack got lucky. I feel like we're gonna be good friends for some reason. I'm hungry now. Dang it I should've eaten that leftover pizza from yesterday.

Grayson's Pov

Sofia is SO pretty I can't describe it I'd try to get to know her better and then maybe even date her but she's Jacks girl and as his best friend, I can't get with her. I just hope Ethan doesn't do anything I know him and I can tell his intentions aren't good.

Jacks pov

I saw the way Ethan was looking at Sofia and I don't like it one bit. I know he's my best friend and all but I can't help but get jealous like seriously he called MY girl princess!! The only person that can say that to her is her boyfriend which is me.

Sofia's Pov

"Guys it's 8:55 we have to get to our classes." Cameron said.

"By any chance does any of you have Mr. Johnson's class." I asked the guys.