Loser

The blonde examined her back, a tear dropped when she glanced at each bruise through the mirror.

Almost everyday, her and Chace have arguments which results into violence and angry sex.

At this point, she's become terrified. So much fear, wondering if it goes to far, will he kill her? The thought always stayed in the back of her mind.

"How was your writing session?" Chace asked as he walked into her office.

"Great." She smiled and closed her laptop.

"What was that." He asked, walking towards her.

"Oh, nothing." Carrie tried her best to fake a smile but it was too late. He snatched the laptop from her and read the email.

"An artist, huh." He scoffed and slammed the Mac on the ground. The blonde was startled at his sudden behavior. "What happened to just being a songwriter?"

"Babe....you're over reacting." She received a hard slap on the cheek after finishing her sentence.

His eyes went wide after his sudden action. "I'm sorry." He pleaded and grabbed her arms.

"Let go of me." Carrie muttered, trying to rip her arm free from his.

"No. You swore you would never be an entertainer." He yelled and threw her to the ground. Chace ran his fingers through his dark brown hair. "Songwriting would be suitable, especially when we have kids, so you could be around."

"I know." Carrie winced and held onto her rib. "But this is something I've always wanted."

She screamed as he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up. "Choosing this over our family, is going to be the biggest mistake of your life." He threaten and punched her in the stomach.

Carrie gasped for air and she fell to her knees again. But, he didn't stop there. Chace began to kick her several times. She begged for him to stop but he didn't until they both heard a knock from the front door.

"You, fucking stay here and don't you dare make a fucking sound." Chace quickly fixed up his tie and walked out to check the door.

"Hello." Chace greeted the tall man in front of him.

"Hi, uh sorry to disturb you but, I recently moved into the neighborhood. I live right across from you." The neighbor smiled at the guy in the suit. "I'm Mike by the way."

Chace raised his eyebrows and shook the man's hand. "Chace, and my wife is Carrie. I would introduce her but she's napping."

"Oh, no worries. Maybe another time." Mike's smile dropped when he caught a glimpse of the wife wobbling down the stairs. "I was wondering if you knew......"

Chace scoffed and slammed the door shut. "Fucking loser, waste of my time. Now, I'm gonna be late." He quickly grabbed his keys and left through the back door.

The blonde sobbed heavily. She didn't deserve this. Carrie grabbed a bag of ice and placed it on her sides.

"Please, make it stop." She whispered and looked up.

The blonde took her time to get back up. She grabbed her phone and dialed a number.

"Carrie, hey. How are you?" The blonde smiled at the sweet voice of her best friend.

"Ivey.." She paused, which caused Ivey to become instantly worried from the tone in Carrie's voice.

"Care, is everything all right?" The blonde began to break down into tears. "I'm coming over."