Chpt.5

*Beep Beep

*Beep Beep

I rolled over and turned off my alarm, I got up, brushed my teeth and decided not to put in contacts because its Friday and I'm going home so why not be comfortable. I threw on a light pink shirt with grey and black sweat pants followed by a hat because my hair didn't look so good today, I put on some army shoes.

 I threw on a light pink shirt with grey and black sweat pants followed by a hat because my hair didn't look so good today, I put on some army shoes

I grabbed one of my book bags and filled it with two days worth of clothes and shoes. I put Carly on her leash and stepped outside closing my dorm room door behind me, I was about to step into the taxi when Tyler came up to me.

''Kylie, I called you but you didn't answer.''

''So you came looking for me.'' I was already laughing at this

''Well yeah, I wanted to say goodbye and that Ill see ya later like Sunday.'' its cute when he rambles like that.

''Well I have to go or Ill miss my flight.''

''Oh right, well bye.''

He leaned over and hugged me

He smiled at me

'' Well I have to go, bye Tyler.''

''Bye, Kylie.''

I stepped inside the car and put Carly next to me, I pulled the seat belt across of me and clicked it into place.

''So where at we going?''

''The airport please.''

-----------------

I got out of the taxi after handing him the money and headed into the airport with Carly.

-----------------

I excited the airport after my flight and saw my mother in a car. I approached her car and hopped into the passenger seat.

''Hey mom.''

''Hi, your father is at the house waiting for you.''

''Why didn't he come with you to pick me up.''

''He just came back so he's taking a nap.''

''Oh, ok.''

We finally got back to the house which seemed like hours.

I got out of the car and got Carly and my backpack and headed towards the house. I walked in and saw my dad sitting on the couch watching T.V. I ran over to him and hugged him.

''Kylie I've missed you so much, you've gotten so much taller.''

I missed him so much

''This time are you going to stay?''

''Yep my time is up in the army, I will be moving back in with your mother.''

So yep he knows I won't be there at the house