Chapter 1- Moving In

"Yes mother, I have all of my boxes and...." My words trail on as I try to remember everything that I brought with me.

"And????? Look Dee I want you to be very comfortable living in that huge house all by yourself." My mother practically wined in my ear on the phone.

"I know I know ma, but look at least I got it pretty cheap, I mean 400 a month isn't bad, right?" I said trying to ease her into a more comfort zone with me leaving her.

I hear her sigh "Yeah I guess that is a pretty good price for you to keep the house, it still kinda worries me.. Anyway do you have everything and I mean everything for the house?" she stressed everything.

I mentally face palm as I again tell her that I have everything for this house. "Alright mommy I need to take some measurements in the house and explore it a little more."

"Okay little grown person, just call me back when you have finished settling in alright?" She says

I smile a little feeling relived to have my own house, but also how I'm going to miss my mama. "I'll talk to you later mama, love you."

"I love you too Dee, bye bye." She says then hangs up.

I sigh and run my hands through my hair. "I guess I should get to exploring the house since I still have to get some furniture in here and some food in my belly." I say talking to myself.

I walk through the front entrance to the house and enter to the living-room and see it full of furniture unlike when I first got here, the couch was beautiful. It was long and soft, it was this really pretty color of cream. There was this big flat screen TV that was hanging off the wall and below it was a chimney that was like super clean. Then there was this carpet the colors was just so fantastic it almost through me off of what I was supposed to be doing.

"Maybe the last owner of the house did this to be generous of me taking this house out of his hands" I thought.

"He sure do got some good taste, I was just going to go with another color" I also thought while walking away.

"The stars must be in his galaxy, I need to be aboard his ship when he shops." I exclaimed to myself.

"Guess I should look at the rooms" I say as I walked down this hallway with what seemed like a thousand doors to me.

I walk over to this one door and I look up to it. I then notice that is has a sign on it and the sign was like familiar. I open the door and this wonderful aroma fills my nostrils and squeezes around my heart. I find myself walking over to a bed that sits in the middle of the room, it was big and looked really soft. I lay down on the bed and instantly felt like I was in heaven. Laying on the bed gave me a very fierce feeling, I felt my hands move all over me uncontrollably in a very passionate way. I start thinking about the song wild thoughts and began singing it.

"UGH this room is feels like the best in the house I'M kinda jealous, I already picked my room" I sit up and look around.

"Yep this is my favorite room in the house it have great vibes, and an awesome fire-like feeling....... I need to get out this room before I'm consumed by its greatness."I say praising the room.

I get up and leave the room sadly knowing I still need to get some work done. As I left the room what I didn't notice was the sign on the door glowing. I walked in of all the rooms and the results were all the same a bed and some dressers and a familiar feeling, except all the signs were different.

I make it down to the end of the hall where there is a room with a sign of a tree and a book. I slightly push open the door peeking in the room. I see books and shelves and tables.

"A library..... thats lit I've always wanted my own library!!" I push open the door all the way and start exploring it. I mainly found books that were about balance and focusing and control, which were very interesting. I then turn down this one aisle of books, at the end of it sat a giant podium with this big ancient looking book on it. I knew it was old because of how much dust was covering the book, which was a lot. I walk over to this book and it was open to this page with strange writing on it. It seemed foreign but some how also familiar. I look down and well my lips started moving on its own

"N- Nae josang- igaibhaja mich I mich jeonseol eul-wihan deona- eun leul jagseong, naega Cheonge oege jean eulo naesa lmywa naema- eum- i nae mom eul jugo, na-ege 12 jeon seoleal bonae jeronly eong u, haenyseong emun-eul yeobni da nan eun nada!...................................................I think that was a spell.....oh great I cursed myself"

Music then started playing from everywhere in the library and it was like an ancient chant with music and all. I got kinda scared of what I may or may not have done, so i quickly left the room and when I did I noticed that the rooms were glowing.

"OH MY SWIRLSSS, what did I do?!?!"  I then stopped and thought for a second.

"Wait, I maybe hallucinating I haven't eaten anything yet and the house is might be getting to me. I should eat something." I say to myself rubbing my stomach.

"Hmmmm what do I have a taste for ........ooooooooooooo spaghetti oh my godddd yassss." I screamed and ran to the kitchen, which also had all the stuff I need ... and when I say that I mean a refrigerator and a stove not mention the kitchen was a beauty. I brought in my grocery bag from my car and some new kitchen supplies that I had bought and began making spaghetti, but of course before that I have to play my jams while cooking. So I bring out my speaker and play one of my Spotify playlists and starts cooking dancing and singing at the same time.

~ Half an Hour Later~

I finally finish the spaghetti and all of a sudden I feel really tired and drained, I don't even feel like eating. I walk over to the couch lay down on my back.

"Ugh its sooo comfortable" I mumble as I slowly drift off into sweet slumber

"Why am I so tired?" I ask myself finally giving up to the sleep god.

As I lay asleep I feel a dip in the couch and a figure leaning over me, then this deepish voice starts speaking and I low-key thought the voice was kinda sexy but that wasn't the point. I really thought it was a dream.

"You know ..... you really shouldn't sleep on the couch especially in clothes that squeeze your figure so perfectly." The voice said in a way I couldn't really recognize.

"Anything could just happen to you" the voice whispers in my ear in a a way that I now recognize as hoarse.......... meaning he was ......horny..

"This is just a dream to me this isn't really happening its just a voice in my head" I though to myself in my head. I didn't think it was real until I felt a hand rubbing on my thighs and my legs slowly being pushed open. That is when I quickly tensed up and and closed my legs sitting up to meet face to face with the perverted perpetrator that was in my house.

"WHO ARE YOU!!!!!?????????????"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow such a scene who is this man/ guy/ boy / pervert that is is my house feeling on me?. That ain't right. not even a little bit... anyway please comment and share and vote, I would really like some support and some advice in writing my stories I want to hear what you have to say.

Anyway next chapter will probably be on thursday I wouldnt know because I would be busy planning my birthday which is on the 19th, ya girl turning 17. man I'm ready... anyway do what you do and

Do Better~