Bad Boy and I{Character lists}

This I'd my first attempt to writing a story and I've been obsessed with all these bad boys books so I figured I'd write one myself. Hope you enjoy!(:

WARNING: HAS SOME PROFANITY AND SEXUALLY ENCOUNTERS.

~~~~~~~~~~

Character lists:

Jayde Smith- She's the typical 4.0 nerd just trying to finish her last year in high school. She keeps to herself and is very quiet. Played by brown haired Emma Roberts.

Emmie Flare- Cheerleader Captain that's Jayde's best friend since first grade. She is loved by everyone and isn't a normal cheerleader captain. She doesn't have a posse and she is the nicest person someone could have as a friend. Played by Teresa Palmer.

Tomas Quail- Star quarter back for Ridgeway High and long term boyfriend of Emmie. He is adored by all girls and hated by most guys. Tomas is the richest guy in the school and also the most douchebag guy in the school. Played by Colton Haynes.

Ryan Duncan- The schools bad boy. Nobody talks to him and he doesn't talk to anybody. Everyone is afraid to get near him and he is the typical bad boy. Has a motorcycle and a hard life. Played by Cam Gigandet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the main cast and I'll add an description to other characters that come in.

With that said.....let this beginnnnnnnnn!!!!!(: