Bad Boy and I{C1}

Jayde's POV

I was sprinting down the street. I can't believe I'm going to be late on the first day of my senior year! I was waving my arms at the bus driver to stop but he didn't seem to see me. As soon as he turned the corner, I gave up. I guess I was going to have to walk the 5 miles to school. Great way to start the first day.

I walked two blocks trying to go as fast as I could but my short legs don't get me far. I looked at the time, 20 minutes until the tardy bell. I need a miracle to get there on time I thought to myself.

"Hey sweetie, want some candy?"

Oh my! Holy cow, that scared the crap out of me! I looked to my left and saw a silver Hummer next to me with a guy from my school leaning out the window.

"Um....no thank you." I replied quietly and continued to walk while picking up my speed.

"Oh come on sweetheart, I have something real sweet for you," he laughed with his friend driving and winking at me.

I heard a familiar voice behind him. "Stop being such a perv and roll down my damn window" I heard Emmie say as she slapped the back of his head.

She leaned out the window and gave me a soothing smile. "Hey Hun! Jump in, you'll be late to school at the rate your walking!"

Without a second thought a jumped into the car after she opened the door for me. It was an awkward ride to school but I just played flappy bird on my iPod touch. We arrived at the school and the driver made a sudden stop making me die in the game. Dang! I had 80 and was on a roll!

I jumped out of the huge Hummer, and felt instant pain. When I say jumped, I was being literal. Well it so happened that my foot got stuck when I pushed off, I just got my converse twisted in the door opening and face planted. I covered my fade just in time so my hands got more of the pain then anywhere else.

I looked around and saw people snickering and holding their phones up taking pictures.

Definitely NOT the best way to start my first day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter is short but I hope you liked it. Comment and vote and give me some advice on how to make the future chapters better.(:

Thanks! XOXO

~Tdawg

I'll try to publish a new chapter everyday but we will see how that goes.