16

So I planned to go to my panel and after that to see Hunter since Clarissa canceled.

I headed off to the location with Jess who was on her phone way to fucking much.

"Jess what's so juicy you can't put your phone down for two seconds." I asked after trying to talk to her several times and she gave short answers.

"Did Joey send nudes?" I asked after she didn't answer.

"JESS." I said snapping in front of her.

"Oh, what?" She asked looking up.

"What's so important on your phone?" I replied.

"Nothing." She said looking back at it.

"You didn't even tell me about your date last night." I stated.

"Oh it was fun." She smiled looking around.

"Alrightyyyyy." I said and we continued to walk.

"I need to pee." I said.

"Okay." Jess said and I walked into the bathroom.

"SOFIAA." I heard someone say as I started to go into a stall.

I turned around and saw Corinna.

I screeched a little and hugged her.

"Awh you're so hot." She said.

"Um hello look who's talking." I laughed.

"Use the bathroom and I'll walk with you to your panel. I was going there to surpise you but you're right here." She said laughing.

So I used the bathroom fixed my hair a little and walked out and we walked to the panel thing.

We soon got there and it was time for me to go on.

"Hiii guys, ohmygod this is so cool." I said sitting down in one of the chairs next to the panel host who would be helping running it smoothly.

"Okay so Sofia is going to answer some questions, then we will bring some of he friends up here and play a little game." He said.

What friends lmao

"What is it like being considered an influencer?" The guy out the microphone up to someone in the crowd.

"Honestly it's so amazing. It's basically a dream come true, I never ever thought I would be here from having a fanpage." I laughed.

"What's your favorite thing about being an influencer?" Someone else asked.

"I absolutely love meeting you guys. Having you tell me how much you love my account, or how my snapchats everyday help you to keep going is unreal. I can't explain the feeling." I answered.

The guy picked a ton more people and I answered a ton more questions, and I thought I got off easy, until the one question that was bound to get asked, well- got asked.

"Are you and Charles a thing?" Someone asked and I chuckled a little.

"No, I mean at least I don't think. We're just close friends and I don't think he thinks of me that way, I'm just the girl with a fanpage." I said.