CHAPTER 14

4 Months Later

Kai Pov

Wow in a matter of seconds my world went horribly wrong *sighs*. Hey guys I'm up as you can see. I can walk again and I have full function in my hands and fingers as well. It was hard but I did it regardless. That stupid officer came back trying to find out how and who killed my parents. Well my mother to be more specific in my book cause in the end Hank was nothing but scum to me. Anyways so I know they trace my finger print cause scum put me in the system for safety purposes. These fools even try to make it seem like I killed them cause they wasn't getting and answer out of me but Brian my new "dad" put a stop to it quick fast and a hurry. I really don't know how to feel about him calling him dad actually hurts for me to be honest. To me I only have one dad and that papa Santana. His love for me never wavered. I miss him. I'm also figured out that Emily or anyone in the DAMN FBI never told the Santana's that they found me much less that I'm alive cause if they did they be here fighting the Mena's to take me back home that for sure.

No guys I haven't call Sy. Why? Well seeing Hank set my ass up to be kill. Who's to say someone else in there won't do the same damn thing. So I'm not trusting no one at this point right now. Not until I talk to my mother. She the only one that can help me. I did send Sy a letter letting her know I'm alive and ok and I was missing her and everyone else and that she not going to see me for a while until I know I'm safe or I can keep her safe. I be damn if I let what happened to me happen to her or the rest of them. It was the first thing I wrote since getting back the use of my hand. To be honest with you guys I think I'm losing my damn mind. I'm so fucking paranoid. I think I just need to lay low for awhile until my mother comes even if she know where I'm am or until I figure another option out cause for the first time in my life I feel helpless.

Ok so let me stop be so God damn depressing and let me talk about this new family I got which I still don't fell like I fit in yet. It seems Erica is not their only daughter she just the youngest. They have another daughter by the name of Ivlisse and a son name Jorge. They both in college right now one in LA and the other in Chicago. So that cool I get allow with them fine except for Albee. He don't like me one bit and for once it not because I'm different so to me that freaking awesome. Erica and I have gotten close in the past 4 months. She took me to my physical therapy and help me get back to me physically anyway. The mental me is all over the place and is a about to crash and as for the emotional me is non-existant right now. It like my heart is not even there no more. There I go again being depressed *sighs* let me go get ready for my first day of school. Yep my ass have to start over my senior year of high school yay me.

Sonia: guys hurry the hell up or your going to be late for school *yelling up the stairs*

Erica: ma chill we coming. Al hurry up. You to Kai our I'm leaving y'all

Albee: chill bitch

Erica you chill fag *both bust out laughing*

E/A: morning ma morning dad

S/B: morning you two

Sonia: Oh wow you looking fleet Kai

Kai: Huh? I looking what now?

Sonia: fleet isn't that what you guys are saying now?

Erica: *bust out laughing* ma no no no no no *continue laughing* no no no no ma don't ever say that again

Sonia: What? Why? Did I say it wrong or something?

Albee: ma you saying it is what's wrong *crying laughing* I can't with you

Sonia: whatever go to school

Albee: awww now ma wants to hate *laughing*

Erica: *laughing* yea