CHAPTER 34

Kai Pov

Oh hey guys it's been awhile. I see some of you was angry that I left for awhile. Sorry about that, but I'm back now. Alot has happened in the 2 weeks since I've be back. One Joel is doing better. He told me why he tried to kill his self. Lets just say I have men looking for the sick son of bitch as we speak.

My mom has took her chill pill finally. I don't know what happen while we was at the hospital that day. But when we got back she sat me, Al and Erica down, and told all the mess up shit she has done. And what she witness her father has done as well. Let me tell you I finally know why she was or should I say is so good at torturing.

You guys won't believe what I found out in the time I've been back. My birth mother Hime and my mom. Ma Faith so you don't get confused are married and expecting their first child together. And when I say I didn't see that coming. I really didn't see that coming.

Now let's talk about my baby Sy. She's literally been trying to stay on my dick man. Albee thinks she trying to get pregnant again. While Cyn say she just hasn't had her dick in 4 years. Now me I really dont care which one it is. But let's be real guys 4 years of not getting your back break is a very long ass time. To honest I wouldn't mind if Sy got pregnant again. Really i wouldn't.

I really would like to experience the whole thing. I missed out on my first 2. As much as Sy video tape all the big things. You know like them rolling over for the first time for themselves, to their first word, to their first steps. She even video tape the first day of daycare, pre school and kindgarden. How she and Cyn did that I have no clue. Because some of those stuff was done randomly.

I really appreciate all of what they did for me, but it's not the same as being there no matter how many videos you got. Especially while they where in her belly. I would of loved to feel them kick. Sy told me they would kick alot at night. And that she would like to believe that they knew I wasn't around, so that was them throwing a temper tantrum lol.

Oh let me tell you guys how Sy has basically been bullying me. Now I'm still the boss don't get me wrong. It just I'm smart enough too know that there are some stuff you let your girl take lead on if you want to get some pussy. Just saying. Sy totally ruin my whole plan on actually proposing to her. She said I don't need to go through the whole formality of the situation. That she waited 4 years for my return, so she waited enough. So she told me we getting married soon, that she let me know when, where and what time I will be meeting her at the altar.

Guys I'm serious. Sy, Erica and all of my mothers have been auditioning wedding planners. Freaking auditioning guys. Angel is making it worse. She doing bloody background checks on all of them. Clearly I can't say shit so I just simply go along with it. Now tell me if that right guys. All the women in this house is driving me crazy. Oh here comes mini Sy now, I wonder what she wants now.

Sy'kai: Daddy can we go out tomorrow?

Kai: where do you want to go princess?

Sy'Kai: hmmm *she said with her thinking face on* am maybe the water park please *with her I'm going to make you give me what I want smile*

Kai: but we have a pool outside princess

Sy'kai: but there no slides daddy *she said watching Kai in a duh facial expression*

Cyn: *walking in the room* yo what up? What we talking about here?

Kai: Sy'kai wants to go to the water park tomorrow. That what we talking about

Cyn: Yes I have a new bathing suit I want to wear. It's going make Erica drool *she said smirking*

Kai: Really Cyn you suppose to be on mine side. We have a pool outside for God sake