♛Ch.2♚

... . ..

LUNCH

"...kill me now..." I say as I come to a halt at the doors of the Cafeteria and stare at the one person I hate most in this world.

Rowan.

"Emery? Whats the hold up wh-- Oh no." Blair states as she walks up behind me.

We stay frozen at the spot as we see Rowan at the center of the room, laughing and messing around with the whole cheer team crowding him.

But the thing that really gets me is that he has his arm wrapped around a girl. That girl being Daisy Steel , the schools very own Cheer Captain and Mean girl.

She has a reputation to make sure she knows everyone's business, and date every hot jock or hot guy in the School.

From what I know she has even dated the 3 fuckboys of the school.

Including Daniel.

"Lets go, before he spots us!" I whisper to Blair.

She nods her head and starts to follow me before she pulls my arm, "Too late!"

I turn my head and sure enough Rowan is staring right at me.

He smirks and looks away as he kisses Daisy.

She wraps her arms around him and pulls him close.

"What the hell?" I hear Blair say behind me.

He's taunting me on purpose.

I grit my teeth. Not once in my life have I ever let anyone walk all over me. Im not going to start now.

Before I even process what im doing I whirl around and Kiss the first guy that walks right by me.

His food clatters to the ground making a noise that leads to everyone staring. I close my eyes because im scared to see who it is im Assaulting with my lips.

Whoever he is, is one hell of a kisser...He smells good too...

'...Wait..is this? '

I Squeak and push him away...

I open my eyes and look horrified at who it is I see.

"Daniel ?" I gasp.

He stares down at me with a  smirk..

Its barely now that I notice the crowd that has their eyes glued to the scene. I catch a glimpse of Rowans's furious face, he looks like he's about to punch a wall.

...LightBulb!

I grin evilly and grab Daniel's arm as I drag him out of the lunchroom.

A/N: Sorry its short, im still editing some things i just wanted to get this out here so that you guys can read it if you like. I might write more, idk. What do you think?

~Karla

P.S If you are wondering who exactly are the '3 douchbags well its just a nickname for 3 of the hottest guys in Emery's school. Daniel being the main douche of that group. It will all make sense as we go farther into the book. :D

Pps. So i'm currently rewriting this story, as you know, and Daniels old name used to be Hazen Adonis, so to clear up any confusion if u see that name pop up that's why :)