Wrath

A long chapter enjoy....(#Friendshipgoals )

------------

(A/N: I will use Author's P.O.V. & Y/N's P.O.V interchanged.)

Few days went by and you were really happy with jin by your side. Sometimes you use to walk home and to the school with him and other guys. You would sometimes visit jin when he use to be alone and also study with him. You and your friends being social animal would plan many things. Jin would something join you guys while sometimes he would just deny it but you would never give up on him, you would forcefully enter his house, irritate him and involve him in your plan. Everything was going well until one day....

It was a one fine Sunday and you woke up with a smile on your face. You checked your phone to see message from jackson.

'Yah don't forget 11AM at my place also don't forget to bring snacks. Taehyung will be coming early. Cya... '

You smiled and replied.

Today jackson had planned picnic with you guys. As usual jin said no to join.

"Jin no matter how hard you try i will never give up on you..!! I will never leave you alone..." you mumbled.

You got ready wearing a sleeveless crop top and a denim shorts and packed the bag with yummy snacks and side dishes your mom had prepared and you left.

As you left my home you sighed because now you need to force jin for joining you guys. You knocked his door within a sec he opened. He was still in tank top and shorts with messy hairs.

He gave me 'What the fuck?' look.

"Yah yah.. you are still in those clothes...??" I narrowed my eyes.

"I said i am not going...!!" He said with a low voice.

I rolled my eyes and plunged inside.

"And i said you will come with me... right? don't make any excuses jin you will not stay alone here. I won't leave you alone on this weekend arreaseo..??" I kept my bag on the table and gave him a glance.

He was still standing near the door looking at me. He closed the door looked down and then at me.

"Y/N, i don't want to come. I am not in a mood to argue with you arraseo? you go and enjoy.." he said with a monotone.

I gave me a sharp look, "Jin come one its Sunday and you know we have our plans on weekends because we need to go out and charge ourselves to face the school for the rest week and it is obvious that you are our friend so we think that you should also come with us and enjoy your life." I said without taking a pause.

His huffed and sprinted towards me, he grabbed my wrist and forcefully pulled me towards a wall pinning me while his both the hands on my upper arms, his grip on my forearms was strong enough to leave marks on it. He was staring in my eyes with a sharp look, it was a stare of anger, his mouth was shut but he was clenching his teeth because i could see his jaw muscles moving making his jawline sharp. His face turned red with anger. It was the first time i saw him this way. I could feel his warm breathe fanning my face as he looked down on me. He was close to me, i always wanted him to be close to me but this time it was unwanted.

I was shocked by his sudden action, because he was always calm and humble in his behavior he might be cold sometimes but this was something which was unexpected by me. I was looking at him with wide eyes thinking what will happen now.

"Yah.. J.. Jin..what ...? What are you doing..??." i barely said it.

"Y/N who do you think you are??" He said with an angry tone.