nine

Jinyoung's pov

The sun was shining so brightly right into my eyes.I grumble and open them.Then I remember the dream that I saw about Jackson.

Quickly I remove the sheets that were covering me and check my body.

"So it wasn't a dream..." I mumble to myself.
There were red hickey-like marks on my chest.I couldnt dare to look at my lower body.I still feel how cold the ice was.

I pulled my shirt down and ran to the window.Trying to find a way to open it but they had locks on them.I guessed some 4-digit-numbers to unlock it but it was no use.
Suddenly I hear a knock on my door.

It's him.

Jackson's POV

Knock knock...
I enter the room without waiting an answer from him.
He probably got scared when he heard my footsteps.

"Good morning Jinyoungie."
By his expression I can tell that he was terrified.
"I brought you some breakfast.Its your favourite!" I smile warmly.

"How do you know what's my favourite?" he asks avoiding eye contact.

"I used to follow you two love birds around Jinyoungie." I say putting the tray on his bed.

He mumbles a 'thank you' .I smile to myself thinking about what should I do next.

"I'm sorry for yesterday Jinyoungie.I went a bit too far with dry ice." I laugh hitting my head.

"Why are you doing this to me?" His voice cracks at the end.I can tell that he's about to cry.

"Nothing can be helped Jinyoungie.But I am surprised honestly.I thought Mark would care about you." I say clicking my tongue.

He lifts his head and opens his mouth.
"What do you mean?"

"I called him yesterday and told him about me kidnapping you.I think he was hooking up with a girl.He told me to stop being a cock-blocker and tell you that you and him are over." I say trying to hide my anger.

I glance over seeing Jinyoung crying.A part of me felt bad for him but the other part enjoyed it.
I shouldnt show any mercy to him.

"Thank you for telling me.It wasnt a healthy relationship anyways." he says but I can tell that he was heartbroken.

"Save your tears for evening.Cause our game will continue." I say and leave the room.

No Ones POV

Jackson went to the basement again where he kept "his toys"
He wanted to prepare something different yet basic for his patient.

"Maybe I should use my new blades?" Jackson asks taking a glance over his shining blades.

Suddenly he heard someone running upstairs.His eyes widened and quickly went there.
He saw Jinyoung running to the door breathlessly.

"Stop there Jinyoung or else you'll regret it." Jackson said in a serious tone.
Jinyoung's hand stopped on the door's lock.He looked into Jackson's eyes trying to find an emotion.
'Maybe he'll treat me well...'

Jinyoung shook his head trying to forget his thoughts.He unlocked the door,without looking at his way he started to ran.

Jackson stood there smiling.
"Idiot."

Suddenly Jinyoung fell into a hole.Screaming in pain he tried to get up.The whole was too deep to get out plus his leg was probably broken.

Jackson made his way towards where Jinyoung was.He knew Jinyoung would try to escape so he dig some random holes.

"Well well well who do we have here? A mouse in a cat's trap."
Jackson looked at Jinyoung's head it was bleeding like his lips.
"Be careful while running like that Jinyoungie.You'll hurt yourself, good thing I am here for you."

The hole was deep but Jackson had a rope.He used his rope and got Jinyoung out of there.He bit his lip to not scream.His leg was definitely broken which was bad.

Jackson carried Jinyoung bridal style and made his way back to their house.
"Lets go back to our house Jinyoungie!"

•—•
Jackson kindly lied Jinyoung on the bed and started to clean his wounds.
"Look how dirty you got Jinyoungie!"
He wiped the blood out of his head and put a bandage on it.

"What about the blood on my lips?"
Jackson looked at Jinyoung's lips which were covered in dark crimson coloured blood.He smiled and leaned in.When their lips met Jinyoung's eyes widened.

The kiss lasted for 10 seconds.Jackson pulled away with a smirk.He left Jinyoung with a small red blush on his face.

"Also Jinyoung,your one leg is broken right?" Jackson says while washing his hands.

"I think so the pain is unbearable Jackson please do something." Jinyoung said trying to act like it didnt hurt that much.

"Sorry Jinyoungie but I cant take the risk .What if you run away again?"
Jackson went to his wardrobe and opened it harshly.He took his precious hammer out.

"We dont want the other leg to feel lonely right?"

Jinyoung's eyes widened when he understood what Jackson was about to do.

crack

Hope you enjoyed it :P