Matching Crowley to the dead:

Sam, Watson, Cas and I went to the crime scene. I made Watson and Cas go talk to the first cop that was on the scene and the witness. We started look around the scene for sulfur or what nots that stuck out.

     Just so happens when we started to look over the spot where the body laid, I got a text from Crowley.

Come down to the morgue.
-SH

Looking at the text I say "Sam we have to go."

"Why?"

"Crowley wants us at the morgue."

"OK I will get Cas and John then."

     With Sam heading off to get them I walk to my Impala and wait. Once I see them coming I get in and start her up.

At the morgue...

     At the morgue a while later we park and get out. Heading inside Crowley, Sherlock and a beautiful brown hair girl stand waiting on us.

"Oh so you got my text?" Sherlock asks happy.

"That was you? Why not use your phone?" I ask confused.

"Oh it's a landline I prefer to text."

"Oh."

"Anyways boys this here is Molly." Crowley says annoyed.

"Hi."

"Hey Molly this here is Dean and Sam." John says. "Their visiting from America.

"Oh well it's nice of you boys to come and visit London."

"Thanks." Sam says.

"So we are here. What's this about?" I ask wanting to move this along.

"Come I need your approval on this." Sherlock says before walking through the doorway.

I start to follow him. John stood their shock apparently by what he said. Sam and Cas are both staring at John like dude are you OK?

"It's over here."

"What is?"

"The body duh you moron." Crowley says before going after Sherlock.

Your the moron Crowley!

     Walking behind Crowley he and Sherlock take me over to a dead body. The body was old, a little chubby and had gray hair of course.

"So is this the body?"

"Why else would I be showing you it?"

"Because your dumb."

"Oh sure like your such a wise person yourself."

     I couldn't say anything else because Sam, Cas, and John walk in at that exact moment. Coming closer all three pairs of eyes look at me then Crowley and last Sherlock before landing on the dead body beside us.