Veroshina

Name: Eng: VeroshinaJap: Buroshina(ブロシナ)

Jap: Buroshina(ブロシナ)

Tribe: Mysterious

Rank: C

Attribute: Earth

Favorite treat: Hot dogs

Inspirit: Happy time (makes her allies stats all go up)

Soultimate: Eternal Revenue (throws a ball of energy up in the air and attacks her foes with her daggers, afterwards the energy becomes a huge blast of power attacking all foes, from random, middle to back or middle to front, does 150 damage)

Bio: Is the happiest yokai around, Veroshina has the ability to make people happy. She has to goals, one to find her best friend and the other to make her family happy.

Evolution: none yet

Other Facts:

Talen, Marissa and Ella are her little  siblings,even though they aren't part of her family.

She is looking for her friend Mocuvanu who is an albino wolf and her pet/best friend.

She doesn't know where he is because he is Whisper and she doesn't know how he looks.

The red muffler on her neck is used to help her siblings be happy after their close counters with death gave them their eye powers, they were developing so they were red before they were their colors now.

She sacrifice her self on the building by falling of it because she thought she was helping her family and stopping Musarid, but in reality that was what the snake needed to complete his goal, of making a new monster and making a new world, after all she did have the older serpent sibling in her.

Her eye powers allow her to make anyone feel how she feels, which she calls a the power of love.

Her father was a chief of her tribe when she was alive, but she doesn't know her mother, due to her death after birth.