5 Seconds of Summer

-He Gets Hate-

Ashton- He sat on his phone, scrolling through his twitter, reading tweet after tweet about how doesn't deserve to be in the band, how ugly he was or how unnapreciated he was. He is already insecure about himself and the hate doesn't make it any better. He continuously blinked to keep the tears from rolling down his cheeks, but as he continued scrolling, he couldn't keep them in. He burst out into sobs. He didn't mean to wake you up, but he did. You quickly ran out to him, taking his phone and pulling him into a hug, letting him cry himself to sleep as you whispered sweet nothing's into his ear.

Luke- Luke didn't get hate a lot, but when he did, he couldn't control the crying. One tweet sent him into tears. You hated seeing him upset and you done everything you could to prevent it. You tried to stop him from going on twitter but he never listened to you. He always makes the mistake of not listening to your warning. He tried not to cry in front of you so he'd lock himself in your room and cry. You'd always walk in as soon as he did to comfort him, anyway. "It's going to be okay, Luke. Don't listen to what they have to say. You're perfect, okay?" You whisper, as you run your fingers through his hair, knowing it calms him down.

Calum- You never know what to do when Calum is crying. He's always so stubborn and tells you he's fine, thinking he could convince himself as well as you. It never works though. As the tears roll down, you play songs that the boys have released in the room softly, thinking it'll calm him down. He stops crying after a few minutes and starts walking around the house singing and playing air guitar, smiling widely.

Michael- Michael doesn't cry very often but when the hate continues and he puts it in the back of his mind, he cracks eventually. He spends hours crying in the darkness of your room while you're at uni or work and then you come home to him just wanting to snuggle. He lays his head on your stomach, relaxing as you run your fingers through his soft, colourful hair and telling him everything will be fine. You tell him the opposite of what he gets told when he's hated on and it makes him feel so much better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ASHTON IS GETTING HATE AND I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE SOMEONE STARTED HASH TAGGING #KeepCuttingAshYoureTrash LIKE WHO THE FUCK WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE IF YOU DON'T LOVE ASHTON YOU'RE CRAZY ASHTON IS THE MOST PERFECT HUMAN BEING OUT HE'S SO ADORABLE AND CUTE AND DOESN'T DESERVE THE HATE

HATERS CAN SUCK A DICK FOR ALL I CARE

excuse my foul language but that's how I feel about this subject.

-Caitlin xx