Chapter 1

Your POV

Today, was just like yesterday and before. Never had any difference, my dirty body sleeping in the dirty alleyways, trashing the rubbish to find food, stealing foods from the stall. I just wondered if this world had fun somewhere.

The only things that were always new to me was my bruises. I always get beat up by some kids here and there. They got mad at me because I'm stealing their parent's foods, sometimes I looked like an eyesore or definitely because they need to vent their angers.

I wondered if they ever experienced this survival situation. They all just need put out their hands and 'poof' they get it. Today, I was just taking a nap on a park bench, feeling the cold snow and wind around me. 'Did I mention to you guys that tonight is the night of 24 December? Oh, well my bad." My ears twitched as I hear several footsteps coming towards me.

'Oh, just why the god is cruel? Did you hate me or something?! I need to sleep for fish sake!'

I lifted my head and see 4 boys that seem 5 years old with their winter clothing. I looked at their expression to know their reason this time and their faces looks like the one that Santa didn't give them presents for being in the 'Naughty List'.

'Yup, definitely that reason but why do cats like me has anything to do with you lots?!'

"Hey, lookie here! Hi, little kitten. We kinda lonely so how you company us while we play with your bones a little?" The leader said to me while smirking.

'What would I care! And about bones, I had rights to say no, you scurvy scalleywags!'

I was gonna make a run for it but the leader grab my tail. I hissed and scratch him but that didn't make him falter instead he hold my tail much tighter.

"Ouch, that hurts a lot ya know. *chuckles* Looks like you need a punishment" ( Author: Nope dont even thinking about the 'k' and ended with 'y' word)

The leader told his friends to get some sticks and some sharps stone. He raise the stick up so I closed my eyes to make less pain. First strike, my bones make 'crack' sound. I hissed. Second strike, my head is bleeding. I scream. As I wait for third strike, I still didn't feel the pain so I open my eyes and saw some 'cliche' scene if I were a human.

A red haired boy is holding the leader's wrist that hold the stick.

"Ne~ne~~, what are you doing? Can I join you?" The red boy give an eye closed smile towards the leader. He also wearing the winter clothes with additional yellow scarf.

"Sure, but I need a punch to allow it." The leader replied.

'Ugh! Nevermind, this human things is getting on my mind. There's no way it would---'