chapter three

one week later.

Hayley

Today was the day Caleb and I could go home for the first time. About two days ago, I've started being able to talk (and actually be understood), but only simple words, like 'yes' and 'no'. I also got a personalized wheelchair that is black, but has pink and purple handles and rims on the wheels.

So anyway, dad dressed me and put me in the wheelchair and Caleb got ready to leave. We said goodbye to Annie and mommy for now, since we would visit them tomorrow morning. We took this week off from vlogging, and we return today. It was actually quite odd, but caleb remembered the channel and how to hold the camera correctly, but he couldn't remember us. Hmm...

So when we got home, the dogs were happy to see us, especially Piper. I giggled. Then Caleb wanted to watch a movie, so we watched The Incredibles 2 (remember, this story is a few years in the future!).

Annie

Sitting here in the hospital is boring, so I decided to call for Valerie to take me to my house. She teleported me, and I saw Hayley and Caleb watching a movie while dad was vlogging for the first time since the accident.

"Hey everyone, we're back to our channel at least for now. So for those of you who haven't seen our Instagram and twitter, we were in a major car accident last week. Caleb doesn't remember anything about his life except our channel, and Hayley is paralyzed from the neck down, but is slowly recovering. And Annie and Katie... are both in comas." Dad started.

He was staying pretty strong actually. He went over to the couch where Hayley and Caleb were sitting, and turned the volume down on the tv.

"Hey Hayley, how 'ya doing?" Dad said.

"Pretty good, actually." She said, but it sounded more like "pree guh, axshee".

"That's nice to hear. How about you, Caleb?" He asked.

"I'm doing fine, but I'm still not your son and I don't know why you brought me to your house." He said with annoyance.

"Okay then." Dad sighed.

--------------------

Later that day, dad didn't really have that much footage to upload, only around five minutes. He decided it was better than nothing though. He uploaded it, and I watched over his shoulder as he read the comments that were rolling in.

DanceMomsNews: oh my gosh, I can't believe this happened! Stay strong Billy, Caleb, Hayley, and especially Katie and Annie!

AlexAwesome: oh no! I'll pray for you! I hope Caleb gets his memory back soon! I know it must hurt to have him think you aren't his dad, Billy.

Evevlogsxx: stay strong! We'll help you through!

And of course, there's always that sucker for likes that doesn't seem to really care that our family is suffering...

LivvyRemmi: you already know how to play! 1: Annie 2: Hayley 3: caleb 4: katie 5:Billy 6:Piper 7: Winnie 8: Gigi 9: paige 0: coach mary

I always hate those people, especially on this kind of video. I flew upstairs to my room. My bed was perfectly made, and my laptop was neatly placed in the middle of my desk. I opened it and logged into my disguised channel on YouTube and replied to LivvyRemmi.

LivvyRemmi: you already know how to play! 1: Annie 2: Hayley 3: caleb 4: katie 5:Billy 6:Piper 7: Winnie 8: Gigi 9: paige 0: coach mary

GracieCatayley: LivvyRemmi that's really rude. You shouldn't look for likes on this video because they're going through something so tough it's hard to understand!

Wow, the comment on her comment actually went through. I didn't expect that, since I'm not really here.

She replied a few minutes later.

LivvyRemmi: GracieCatayley I can do what I want.

Well, it's kinda useless. Karma will get her though.