CHAPTER 3:

THE NEXT DAY

ROSE'S POV:
Hawk was really act so weird yesterday...l hope today he will be okay...
l reached to the alley and said the magic words 'Key of portals open wide, in your power l can find!' l turned the key but my tinny door appeared instead of the big one....so, since l don't have another choice,l hopped into it, there was no sign of the dragon and l was about to FALL TO THE GRAUND!!!
Suddenly l felt someone caught me, 'THANKS GOD!' l said under my breathe and then opened my eyes to seeing who saved me, and when l opened my eyes, l saw Hawk who's smiling at me 'Hey Hawk!Thanks for saving me!' 'Anytime princess' he said with a flirty voice and then winked to me...geez! it seems to me or lately he started being such a Mr.Flirt!
l noticed fan girls looking me furiously.At that moment,l noticed he is still holding me bridal style 'So, Mr.Flirt~~l-l mean Hawk, can you let go of me now?' 'oh, sure l will, but after you give me a kiss!' he smirked 'SAID WHAT?!'
l saw some fan girls about to faint because of what they just heard 'NO WAY!!!!' l yelled 'okay, okay,' he let go of me 'maybe later' he added l rolled my eyes and walked to the class, as you can guess, he came along with me...UGH!SINCE WHEN HE STARTED BEING SO ANNOYING?!
After history class, my mood were really down...l got a low grade but what can l do?! I'M NOT GOOD AT HISTORY!
*sigh* but tomorrow we will have a test so, l should try hard about this history thing!
l found a silent place and sat under a tree, l opened my book for studying but suddenly 'may l join you too?' GAH! SERIOUSLY?! IS HE SPYING ME?! 'FINE!!!!' l said as l leaned agains the tree, knowing already who is he...
He came and sat close to me....really close! 'Are you have to sit right next to me?!' l started annoyed 'yup!' he responded 'UGH!' l started studying.About Hawk, he just staring at me during all the time...
After 20 minutes of studying history,l groaned 'GAAAH! MY HEAD!' suddenly Hawk grabbed my book and threw it aside 'HEY!' 'Well Rose, maybe you should interest more important things instead of giving a headache to your beautiful head' he started flirting....AGAIN!!!