CHAPTER 15:

TRAVIS'S POV:
l-l just don't know what just happened...I-it's just my blood rushed in fury when l saw he's hurting Rose..and l...uh..
'y-you okay Rose' l turned to Rose who's rubbing her wrist 'y-yeah...l-l'm alright...l guess'
'LET'S GO ROSE!' l said as l grab her hand.'STAY AWAY FROM HER!' Hawk yelled..looks like he got up..'IF THERE'S SOMEONE WHO SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM ROSE, THAT'S DEFINITELY YOU!' l said before l walked to the next class with Rose 'THIS ISN'T OVER BEAST! YOU WILL PAY THIS! YOU HEARD ME?! YOU WILL PAY THIS!!!' he yelled behind of us...WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?! HOW COULD HE JUST HURT ROSE?!
'Travis...you shouldn't do that...' she said worryingly...still walking 'Then what should l do Rose?! I CAN'T JUST WATCH HIS HURTING YOU!' 'but...everything going to be more bad now...' she said while looking down.
l put my arm around her shoulders 'Don't worry,nothing bad will happen!Are you sure you are ok?'l asked again.She nodded.

ROSE'S POV:
Gosh! Gosh! GOSH!
NOW EVERYTHING GOING TO BE MORE AWKWARD THAN BEFORE!!!! AND TRAVIS CAN GET HURT!!!
uh..l must do something!!!! But what?maybe.....maybe l should visit Dr.LeFrog after class....yes...yes l should!Sounds good...hope he found something for this Annoying Love!
HAH! "Love"?
THIS ISN'T EVEN LOVE! I MUST UNDERSTAND HAWK TOO....but...why he hurt me..?Is this kind of......side effect..?
*sigh*it's better l'll ask Dr.LeFrog after class...