Chapter I

Some classical music was heard from the stage.

The girl beside him kept blabbering about some places in Rome while her hand is loitering around his thigh.

She's his type, indeed. Her skin had been white silk colour, her body had been accompanied with a black minidress covered until the top of her legs. But her voice...

'it's too noisy' Namjoon frowned. He massaged his temple, the combination of shabby music and this girl's voice made his head going to explode.

He just wanted her to stop talking. But a sweet fragrance came to his sense of smell.

'thirsty... ' again, his mind took control of him.

He kissed her mercilessly. So deep until he could hear she moaning his name.

Namjoon awakened from his subconscious, released the kiss immediately.

"So, where do you want to take me?" her eyes has already full of lust

"Sorry lady, I'm not in the mood" Namjoon took a sip of his drink and rushed out from that place.

'this is rubbish' He thought.

He didn't understand why Hoseok brought him to there and left him with that annoying woman.

Namjoon walked around the outskirt of Seoul. It felt good to go back where he was born, more than 90 years ago, but something didn't feel right.

After He and Hoseok came back to the country, he felt something strange with his thirst. Every night he felt extremely thirsty, but not even a finest wine or the warmest blood could eliminate his thirst.

He tossed his 5th can of beer to the bin near him. At least he could keep drinking to suppressed his thirst.

He has stopped drinking blood since a week ago, he even couldn't stand the smell of the blood from any human, neither women nor men. The thirst sometime bearable, but some night tortured him to the limit of sanity.

The wind, he felt the very sweet smell come from nowhere.

It's the sweetest fragrance that he ever smelled, but in one second it turned into the worst pain.

"Shit!" Namjoon swore , he grabbed her neck instantly, it felt like his neck is burning and his chest like shrinking. It's too much. Too much for him too handle.

Dark

.

.

.

Destined

By

Floss Scarlett

This story is dedicated to my birthday girl ~ Winter Red !!!

.

.

.

Namjoon woke up in the next afternoon with Hoseok beside his bed, which he never used before.

"What'd happen?" Namjoon asked

Hoseok shrugged his shoulder, "I don't know man, all I know is you weren't at home when the sun was almost rise, and you lied down near the Han River, treat me a drink for brought you home"