chapter 4

Amira
Complete horror comes over me but I  don't  show any emotion I  just say one simple word. "No"  my mate looks at me surprise evident in him, I  don't even look at him I  look at Carlos begging him to do something . He steps forward "You heard her, she said no". He looks at Carlos again , "Listen here warlock if she doesn't come with me, you and your people get slaughtered I  really don't  care I  can have that with a snap of my  fingers. So two options she comes or you get killed".

I look at him my voice dripping with disgust, I'm  no longer scared but angry I  step in front  him.  "So you think you can come up to my family my coven to threaten them cause I  don't  want to come with you?" . He looks completely bored like he has seen this a thousand times. "Pretty much" he answers, "Well hear this I'm  not coming" . I turn about to walk away when he grabs me roughly and pulls me to him.

"You take one step and your whole coven comes down with the people in it so tell me princess , I  kill them or you come with me". I don't  want them to suffer so I  agree to come with him. "I'll  come with you but don't  you dare touch them or I'll kill you myself", he laughs not a sweet but sick one. "I don't think you'll  be able to do that love cause the guilt will eat you alive". He looks at everyone, "She has agreed to come with me so you guys are safe". Carlos looks at me with shock before rushing over to me, "You don't  have to do this Mira,you  can stay with all of us-". "No Carlos, it's  for your safety keep aunt Katherine  and everyone safe for me". "And go kick everyone's  ass you'll  do that for me won't  you Mira?" I smile at him, "Course Car".

I go up to my  room packing all of my things into a suitcase with my electronics and the rest of my stuff. When I  go out of my room, I  see guards outside my door who escort me to the asshole. My whole coven waits outside for me, I  see Carlos and I rush to him. "I'll  come visit " I  say to him, he nods and smiles down at me. "Enough of the goodbyes go into the car" I  look behind  me to see my mate going to his car. I enter into the backseat to see him looking at me through the mirror.

"Why are you at the back the front seat is available". "I don't  want to seat next to you your highness" I  say cruelly. "You will not disrespect me Amira or else there  will be consequences" . This time I  do listen and keep quiet as we pull out . I dose off in less than an hour.

Author's note

What do you think Amira will see when she goes over to her mate's house and how cute are Mira and Carlos don't  forget to comment  and vote.