XXII. Victoria of Subservience

A/n: Sorry for missing a week of updating. I was sick and when I finally felt better I had no inspiration at all, but thankfully it's come back! I just finished updating an original book of mine so this update is next on the list. Thanks for being so (hopefully) patient with me. :)

And without further ado, the next chapter of this book!

***

This is a world in which humans and beings have yet to be divided. A tale of ancient times. Before the battle of Liones, the Kingdom of Camelot was soundly beaten and conquered. However, a spark of hope remains in the heroes that soon draw near. Hooray, the sins are here...

...The Eight Deadly Sins are here!

***

***

Chapter XXII
Victoria of Subservience

A hand. That's what Victoria had felt the entire time in which she was in a temporary stasis.

From the moment that strange ball of darkness had hit them, she had immediately felt too groggy to stay awake, promptly collapsing into someone's lap.

Voices. Shouts of determination and rage could be heard both inside and outside of the prison. She assumed Elizabeth was the source of the former one.

Then utter silence was heard as they moved underground, popping up in a new location a mere matter of minutes after.

Victoria could sense a vast collection of negative energy all around; demons, she assumed.

And if they're were this many, they were in Camelot.

Which meant...

Oh Goddess. It's Melascula, she groaned internally, not finding it in herself to awaken to greet the pink haired demon.

A sharp tug on her soul was her answer as she felt the same hands toying with its being, sending horrific chills down her spine.

Victoria snapped awake, jerking upwards as she was careful not to let it slip out against her will.

Black and blue eyes narrowed in rage as she held the woman up by the throat, her face contorted with disgust and hate.

"So, you're awake, huh?" Melascula smirked, her tongue falling out of her mouth slightly, appalling Victoria.

"Where am I?" she glared with a passion.

"You already know," she shrugged uncaringly.

The goddess narrowed her eyes.

"Where's Elizabeth?" she demanded, worried for her wellbeing.

"Oh, that wench?" Melascula smiled, "She's over there in a cell. Probably still unconscious."

She didn't remove her hand, instead allowing a bit of blazing darkness to fester in her palm.

Melascula winced, choking slightly.

"Come now, Vi," she smirked, "Is that any way to greet an old friend? I told you what you wanted. You should let me go."

Victoria felt like laughing hysterically.