Chapter 7

Marinette, Alya and Adrien had spent almost three hours thinking of ways to find the akuma. As they thought they cleaned the rooms of the bakery and house, throwing away glass and other junk, but Marinette's room was a mess again, littered with crumpled up paper all over the wooden floor.

"Can we give up now?" Marinette sighed collapsing onto her bed face first. 

"We have to keep trying," Adrein groaned even though he wanted to quit just as much or more than she did.

"Have you two talked to Ladybug yet? Asked for her help?" Alya asked. "Maybe she'll have an idea."

Adrein sat up from his position on the chaise. "That's a great idea Alya! Don't know why I dind't think of that..."

Marinette sat up immediately. "No, no, no, we shouldn't bother Ladybug..." she said her cheeks a light pink. 

"Why not? This is an akuma after all," Adrein said. 

"Um, because, uh..." 

"I'm going to go find her," Adrein said standing up.

"No! Y-you can't go!" Marinette cried pushing his shoulders sitting him back down.

"Why can't I?" 

"Um, because you won't be able to find her!" Marinette said quickly. 

"How do you know that?" 

"I know her remember?" 

"Wait, you know Ladybug?!" Alya yelled running over to Marinette.

"You know who she is?!"

Marinette sighed and mentally face-palmed herself for telling Alya. It was bad enough that she knew Marinette knew Chat Noir.

"Yes, I do," she sighed. 

"That is so awesome! Why didn't you tell me?!" 

"You run a blog about her, your a huge fan, and you're horrible at keeping secrets to name a few reasons."

Adrien chuckled at the truth in her statement, and received a glare from Alya, and he stopped immediately.

"Sorry, but it's the truth," Marinette said crossing her arms. 

Alya huffed, and sat on the bed, crossing her arms too.

"Anyways," Adrien continued. "so you can get a hold of Ladybug?" 

"Uh, yeah, I'll um, meet her somewhere!" Marinette said, beginning to sweat a bit.

"Great!" Adrien and Alya said at the same time. 

"Great, I'll, um, be back I guess," Marinette says. 

She goes down the stairs and walks out of the bakery. She walks until she's out of sight of the bakery and transforms into Ladybug. She uses her yo-yo to swing onto a roof top and sits to think. 

"They're counting on me," she thinks. "They're all counting on me, I've got to figure this out."

~~~~~

Yay! Another part FINALLY! So sorry for anyone waiting for an update! But it's here now! Hope ya'll liked it!