**ONE**

Please go away....(she said whereas he hugged her waist from her back)

I won't...(he slid down her clothe from her right shoulder)

Please don't make things more difficult for me...(she closed her eyes tight feeling his soft and moist lips savoring her shoulder blade)

Please Randhir...(she pleaded when he made her lay on the soft comfy bed) please...(he dug his face on to her throat)

I know you loves me too....(he said while wiping her tears which were flowing like a river)

But, It's wrong Randhir....it's your wedding night...(she sniffed....when he took her soft pebbles into his mouth)

So what?(he said and pressed his lips on her forehead)

She must be waiting for you....(she cupped her cheeks) please don't do injustice with her...

What about you? Are u willing to share me with someone else?(he asked looking straight into her eyes)

She remained silent....

I love u...I can't leave u...not even for a second...Did u get that?(he jerked her close)

I love u too Randhir...(she breathed out)

Just forget the entire world...it's only u and I....(he said before locking their lips for a passionate kiss)

:::::::::::::::::

Sorry for vulgarity...If u have any offence...please share with me...

To get the next part ASAP.....do vote and comment

Catch u soon

Jan...