🥰18🥺

No Randhir we can't marry .(Sanyukta frowned)

But why Sanyukta..( cupping her face) I will divorce Shriya .Everything will be alright.

Randhir it's wrong. God will never forgive us for the SIN.

Sanyukta ( holding her arms). Try to understand dear. The only sinner is my mother ( he said)

Still Randhir we can't do injustice to Shriya. She is innocent.

If Shriya is your only concern then I will make sure to make her marry someone else.

Sanyukta frowned.

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Shriya. Bete where were you last night ( Renuka asked when she stepped inside the kitchen)

Maa sa. I ...( She fumbled) I was

Why are you stammering ? ( Renuka glared her)

Actually my friend's mother asked me to stay at their place ( she gulped hard)

You should have informed me earlier.
Sorry maa sa I will not repeat this mistake ( she said while lowering her gaze)

😏😏😏😏😏😏

Days rolled by. Sherya didn't fail to get close with Aryan. Aryan was also enjoying her company in all manners.

One day Renuka witnessed Shriya entering into someone's car. She followed her till Aryan's house.

Aryan opened the door once the bell rang.

Renuka looked away as he was shirtless.

Where is my daughter in law ( Renuka asked)

Aryan who i... ( Shriya came there while adjusting her dress) maa...s..aa

Renuka was fuming in anger

Precap

Poor Shriya