Chapter One

You told me I was beautiful on my absolute worst days. Made me smile through all of my pain. Allowed me to know what love was, and how it can also destroy you in the process. Thank you for showing me something real, for helping me build myself up. But you also broke me down to pieces smaller than you can imagine and even if I'll never be whole again, I don't regret what we had even if I really should. I'm sorry.

                                                                                   .........

"#Wemetontwitter, damn I never thought I'd say that." Lol no, you met me on twitter I met you on the very first day of school. You performed in the welcoming ceremony that they had and I remember that we made eye contact during and you smiled. I told my friend that we played the same instrument and you heard me, 

"Oh for real, so are you in instrumental too?" You were surprised when I said no.

 "Damn that's sad, we could've had classes together." And that was the last I'd seen of you for the first 3 months of school. You magically appeared again after I had just gotten out of a relationship, maybe it was a sign or a coincidence but either way I wanted to be your friend.

     We shared small smiles as we passed each other in the hallway and for a short period of time that satisfied me but I wanted more. Fast-forward to when you spoke to me again; you had bumped into me in the hallway I paid it no mind but when you turned around to see who it was you smiled a small smile and apologized. Your voice was so quiet it was almost inaudible, but yet I had heard every word you said loud and clear,

 "My bad i'm late to class." Your voice was deep and melodious, beautiful. I just nodded my head and kept it moving not wanting for you to see me blush.

I found your twitter one day debating whether I should follow you or not, lol I did and seconds later you followed me back. Damn that was fast was all I said. I was being bold that day(December 31 2016) and I "slid in your dms" as you liked to say. I said Hi and asked for your name and department as if I didn't know it already. I told you mine and we hit it off pretty well. That was the best part, I figured you would ignore me and not text back probably thinking that I was weird but you did the exact opposite, taking me in with open arms. 

"Oh that's you in your lul profile picture?"

 "Yeah, that picture is old though." You were embarrassed, I could tell because the next time I checked the picture had been changed. 

"Oh I be seeing you in the hallways at school."

 "You should speak next time." And I did. On the first day back from Christmas break. It was lunch time and I was with all my friends, you were with yours, I'd seen you a couple of times but from a distance so I didn't say anything. I was sitting on the window sill we were "singing" so I didn't know you walked up to me until Kaleya said something,

 "Umm Aalicia someone wants to talk to you." I turned to see you. You hugged me and whispered hi in my ear I smiled and did the same. It was cute even if you didn't want it to be, you laughed and walked back over to your friends. Lol, my face was red. And that's the end of chapter one, you were now a part of my daily life and I was happy with that.