200 MPH

I couldn't help but shudder as I felt the pistol push into my side as the bald guard forced me to the table. "SIT." His gruff low voice burned in my ears making me shake even worse. Pulling out the chair at the lavishly dressed table I almost cried as I felt the presence of my home the forest the earthen ground where nothing died without its natural ritual and purpose.

"You can't make us fight, you know!" My voice which in my head sounded like the roar of a great lion fell to a soft squeak like a mouse.

Choking on her bread the lady looked at me full of joyous hate. "oh you think we can't?, well sorry for the late news flash but we have someone you haven't seen alive in a long time gripped in our gloved hands waiting to die and go to the grave if you don't play." Her now bright orange lips curled up into a gruesome smile showing perfectly white teeth which I suspect were fake. "We will arrive in the city in about 10 minutes even though we are over 2,000 miles away for the train is going 200 miles per minute, so brace for death!!!!" A cackle erupted out of her mouth like a dying cats howl making me want to dive out of the window. I felt the dropping feeling of what they had in mind. I can still feel their death, the few last of us are not just the last but the only of my species.

I looked down at my plate thinking about grabbing the knife and going for her when I heard a shuffle of footsteps clumsily making there way out of the other car.

NOW the party was starting