◇Chapter 32- Gone.

You've been fighting the memory on you're own, nothing worsens, nothing grows...- Vancouver Sleep Clinic- Someone to stay.

"You're going to be okay, please stay with me."

"It... it hurts... so bad."

A smile, in situations like these, smiles were normally plastered to hide the real pain, to let you think and continue to hope that everything will be alright.

Sadly I couldn't stop myself from crying, the mere fact that smoke was coming from my brother as he laid in the snow, was enough to make me know that everything was going to continue falling apart.

He confesses to the pain yet he smiles, I was glad that he was able to do this, I was glad that he was still conscious, I wanted to hold him in my arms but, there were too many burns and me touching him would put him in more pain.

One thing that I knew for sure was that, too much pain can make you unconscious and it can also kill you, I already stabbed him, me touching him would mean twisting the knife and I couldn't handle it.

There were things happening all around me but they were mute, all I could hear were my thoughts and my brother's winces, groans and sobs of pain.

He grabbed my hand as I stared at the burns that stemmed from his neck to below his navel and parts of his legs.

It must hurt to be holding my hand because even his hands were burnt. "Gianna." He calls my name in heavy breaths and when I looked at him there was blood coming from his mouth.

"No!" I screamed and used one hand to cup his face while I lean closer to him. "Don't say another word." My voice cracks and he smiles. "You'll be fine, just wait on the ambulance...please." Blood from the mouth in most cases meant death because you were bleeding internally, which is, the worst type of bleeding. I lied, I wanted to believe that everything would be okay, I wanted to hope even when there is nothing left to hope for.

"It's okay to let go sis." He gives my hand a squeeze and he stares into my eyes. "What are they doing?"

"Who, what are who doing?"

"Mom and dad." I look up and the first person I see is Wyatt, he was on his phone panicking, walking back and forth quickly as he spoke and then I saw my parents. Why were they so far away?

"Mom's crying and dad's holding her." He chuckles in pain and I smile. "What's so funny?"

"Do you re...remember when... we were kids an... and they'd." He starts coughing and tears drip quickly from my eyes. "Don't speak, please." He continues coughing and my heart aches as it weeps.

"Don't cry."

"How can I not? We are finally on the same page and I'm about to go to another without you."

"I'm not going anywhere Gigi." I smile at his confidence, maybe that's all I need to have hope.

"You should call mom and dad, tell them it doesn't hurt anymore, tell them that I've stopped crying like a pussy." He chuckles and I do too.

"Mom! Dad! Get over here now! He's going to be fine. The pain stopped, I think the snow helped." I say happily in a teary voice and they hurry over while Wyatt looks at me in shock.

I smile at him and he walks slowly towards me. "He's going to be okay." His face is pale as he comes closer and I look away from him as my mother screams.

"Mom, what the hell?!" My dad holds her again and I look at my brother, his eyes were wide open, but he wasn't breathing, his life was gone. It's my fault.