Should have never done it

Hello and welcome to SHOULD HAVE NEVER DONE IT!!!!

So I'm not really good at introductions or anything like that but I just wanted to just let my readers know a little background of this story and me .

So my name is Carmen and that is me in the picture above or wherever you see it. I am a junior in high school and I am from New Jersey. I'm 17 years old and I have a passion for writing, but I never really thought my writing was any good so I never shared it. I really love the show Teen Wolf and Dylan O'Brien and that's about it, I don't really have much to say about myself.

So this story has some parts to do with my life and others don't. This story is mainly part of my imagination but the aspect of heartbreak has to do with me. Also this is a dream that I had once and I decided that I should make it into a story but change it up a bit. This is my first time writing a story for wattpad and I'm really hoping people like it.

The characters in this story is how I imagine them. If you see them in a different way that is totally up to you. If you like this story pleas vote and comment. Also there will be mistakes so if you find any than just let me know.

I don't really know when I'm going to update but the fist chapter will be up sometime this week

Something else is I'm not the kind of person who likes to write author notes that often because I find them pointless so but when I do it will be for something important but other than that yeah that's about for my lame ass introduction 😂 but here is a preview of the story.

SHOULD HAVE NEVER DONE IT

Be careful on who's heart you break because it might come back and bite you.

We have had that one heartbreak from that person who we thought we would be together forever. Lydia is your all around popular girl but with a twist, she is a sweetheart and the most caring person you will ever meet but when the "Love of her Life" breaks her heart she goes through some changes in her life and secrets start to come out.

Will Lydia find a person to bring her back to her normal self or is she lost forever?