Chapter 2

~Lydia's P.OV~

Soon enough Saturday came along and I knew i didn't have a choice but to go to Justin's party. The week went by so quick because it consisted of me having to go to school and than doing homework and then either going to work at Vitanovas or going to babysit for the Martinez's. I have this feeling like something bad is gonna happen but i push that thought out of my head as soon as it entered. I was currently sitting on the sofa watching family guy while eating a bowl of cereal, today I had to go and babysit before Justin's party so i knew that i had to get dressed pretty soon. Once the episode finished I went to the kitchen to wash my plate than went to my room to take a quick shower.

I grabbed my underwear towel a black skater skirt and paired it with a black crop top with a pretty white pattern on it. When I got it into the shower I scrubbed my body clean and washed my hair, after I got out the shower I dried myself and put my clothes on. I left my hair wet went to do my make-up. When I finished doing my make-up I had done a smokey eye matched with my jeffree star black matte liquid in the shade weirdo. I put on some hoop earrings and a necklace, I then put on my wedges and I was ready to go. I grabbed my leather jacket and my keys and then headed out. Making my way to my car i got in, this car is my pride and joy I saved up so much money to get it and I couldn't be happier it was a jeep wrangler.

On my way to Vitanovas, I played my new favourite song Loco Enamorado.

“Y es que ahora ya no sales de mi mente
Ando por aquí pensando en ti frecuentemente
Será que lo que siento por ti tú también lo sientes
Pégate
Sabes que soy yo quien te da calor
Yo sé que conmigo tú la pasarás mejor
Sabes que soy yo quien te hace perder el control
Quiero bailar contigo hasta la última canción
Si tú eres para mí
También soy para ti
Por pasar otra noche contigo
Hago lo que sea”

Arriving at my job i turn off my car an i go inside where I'm greeted by Jordan the son’s owner of the pizzeria. We wave at each other then i go into the back room to put down my stuff and clock in to get ready for work.  Since it was Saturday i had about a 4 hour shift i not only took orders and a waitress but I sometimes was a delivery girl. I know that it sounds like to much but really isn't, the pay is good plus the tips that i get are really helpful. When i get out of the back room Jordan  is still in the front and he was wiping down a couple of tables before actually opening up the restaurant.

“Hey mila, you look nice where are you going today?, Did that jerkass of a boyfriend decide to actually take you out on a date instead of go to a party?” he question to which i laughed. You see Jordan doesn't like Rafael because they are always butting heads since they were younger. I don’t really say anything because it's non of my buisness but i always laugh because they way jordan acts. He is like one of my only guy friends that i'm close with an i can go to anything for anything. He knows about my relationship with Rafael and even though he doesn't approve he says that as long as i am happy that's all that matters to him.

“ No Jordan he is not taking me on a date this week but he is next week. This week we are going to Justin's party, you should come to the party it will be fun with you there!” I explain

“ A date next week, Isn’t that what he said last week? Let me guess he did the puppy eyes and that dumbass pout that you can't resist saying no to” when i didn't answer  him he already had his answer and just gave me a disappointed look but like always he didn't comment on it. That's the good thing about him he didn't like to get into other people’s business and especially when it came to relationship stuff.

“ Anyways let's get off that part of the subject answer my question are you gonna go to the party or what?” i practically begged

“ First of all you didn’t ask me, second of all you're gonna be with you dick face of a boyfriend and your best friend an third of all i don’t know yet because i don’t have a ride and i have to study for a text i have on Monday" i groaned at what he said but that’s when i tried to persuade him

“Okay first of all fine i didn’t ask you but than i did, second of all i know i'm gonna end up being alone so i need a friend with me that i can actually tolerate an that's you and third of all i can give you a ride and did you forget that you have the biggest nerd as a friend so i can help you study all Sunday you just don't have to get to drunk to get a hangover” i said with a smile. I knew that Jordan wouldn't pass up a party and especially if he could get free tutoring after. When he nodded his head i wanted to scream yes but i just ended up giving him a hug and saying a quick thank you. After that we got started with work until it was time to go.

~At the party ~

Arriving at Justin's house, just like any party it was loud, people all over each other and red solo cups all over the place. It was just a mess. i looked at Jordan that said kill me now but nonetheless got out the car and made my way inside the house. getting to the front of this soon to be disaster Jordan let me know that if i needed him to just text him, after nodding my head in agreement we separated, him to his friends and me to look for either my best friend or boy friend.  on my way to find them I stopped to talk to a whole bunch of people that i would normally talk to. In my mind i thought were was Rafael because he was the only reason i came to this party in the first place. i ignored that thought for a little while and just had some fun and danced with some friends, mostly Danny because he was one of the only guys  was comfortable dancing with because you know most guys are perverts.

After i got tired of dancing i decided to look for Rafael so i went upstairs. i checked a couple of rooms and found nothing. i was just about to give up when i heard voices but not any voices i heard my best friends voice and my boy friends voice and what i heard tore me to shreds.

"Rafa, i cant keep doing this she is my best friend and i keep betraying her with you, its either you end it with her to be with me or forget about me." Jessica said

"Babe please don't do this, you know your the one i want and i want to be with you, I'm just with her because i feel bad for her after all the things that has happened to her." he said

"Well i don't care anymore its me or her and trust me once you lose me you will never get me back ever so you better fucking ch--" she was instantly cut off and when and all i see is that they are kissing and that really broke my heart my own best friend and boy friend were together behind my back. that the guy that i loved so much was only with me because he pitied me that just really fucked me up and his next words just crushed me

" Its gonna be you and its always going to be you because I LOVE YOU not her."  he said, and upon hearing those words i just walked away and didn't even think about looking back.  Tears came running down my face slowly but than i reminded myself how strong i was and all the shit that i have been through to get to where i am today to let it be ruined by a fuck face of a guy and a backstabbing bitch i once considered a sister. So i did what any normal teenager would do when they find out that their best friend and boy friend were cheating on them, i went to get fucked up drunk but i made sure to text Jordan to not get drunk, knowing damn well i was going to need a ride out of here and i didn't want to get into an accident plus i really didn't want to fuck up my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So its been a couple of months since i actually updated this story but i finally did and i hope you guys really like it.

Please don't forget to vote comment and share

bye for now and until next time